Respected Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams - TSV - February 11, 2019

@World Traveler wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom Oh, definitely the Blue Water. That is such a nice soft color. Hope it is that way when I get it (yes, of course, you know at some point this week I will purchase it!).  Smiley LOL 

The Ultra Lite is heavenly, isn't it? Now that I am getting the hang of which fabrications I like best, I will concentrate more on those pieces. Do NOT take that to mean I won't purchase any other BD fabrications! ha!

@World Traveler Same here - I too plan to order it this week. It helped I wore my carbon one today to know for sure the size I want so I don’t have to worry about any returns. That blue water is just gorgeous and another color I don’t have anything in. 

The Ultra Lite Cozychic is also my favorite fabrication of theirs. My 2nd fave is their original Cozychic fabric, the fuzzy bear one 🙂 (and their previous TSV cardi). This is bc it really keeps me warm during our cold WI winters. I’m a freezy cat and keep a Duraflame fireplace heater at my desk at work which I use daily. Lol! When I wear my Cozychic cardi’s I don’t have to turn it on. So that fabric certainly has a place in my winter world. 

Hope you love your new purchase!! 

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@equss wrote:

ok saw this on the bd web site...I really like it

I love this!! I like that there isn't a hood attached.    I like the heathered silver.

@Pecky Is that really Heather Silver or the Blue Water? I haven't heard of Heather Silver. Hmmm...

Trusted Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@equss wrote:

ok saw this on the bd web site...I really like it

I love this!! I like that there isn't a hood attached.    I like the heathered silver.

@Pecky Is that really Heather Silver or the Blue Water? I haven't heard of Heather Silver. Hmmm...

I love this one also. Although the other hoodie is lovely I did not care for the high neckline. I like that this falls slightly lower. I recieved the BFD email today and ordered it.☺️

Honored Contributor

@Lucylu12 wrote:

I love this one also. Although the other hoodie is lovely I did not care for the high neckline. I like that this falls slightly lower. I recieved the BFD email today and ordered it.☺️

@Lucylu12 Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

What is Raglan? I see on their website they have a few things called Raglan. Is that a type of fabric? Does anyone have something from them that is Raglan?

Trusted Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

What is Raglan? I see on their website they have a few things called Raglan. Is that a type of fabric? Does anyone have something from them that is Raglan?

It is a type of shoulder. There is no seam at the shoulder area.

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler Your pebble beach pullover hoodie has a raglan sleeve. HTH!

Super Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom Oh, definitely the Blue Water. That is such a nice soft color. Hope it is that way when I get it (yes, of course, you know at some point this week I will purchase it!).  Smiley LOL 

The Ultra Lite is heavenly, isn't it? Now that I am getting the hang of which fabrications I like best, I will concentrate more on those pieces. Do NOT take that to mean I won't purchase any other BD fabrications! ha!

@World Traveler Same here - I too plan to order it this week. It helped I wore my carbon one today to know for sure the size I want so I don’t have to worry about any returns. That blue water is just gorgeous and another color I don’t have anything in. 

The Ultra Lite Cozychic is also my favorite fabrication of theirs. My 2nd fave is their original Cozychic fabric, the fuzzy bear one 🙂 (and their previous TSV cardi). This is bc it really keeps me warm during our cold WI winters. I’m a freezy cat and keep a Duraflame fireplace heater at my desk at work which I use daily. Lol! When I wear my Cozychic cardi’s I don’t have to turn it on. So that fabric certainly has a place in my winter world. 

Hope you love your new purchase!! 

A303009
Barefoot Dreams Cozychic Ultra Lite Hi-Lo Cardi- Do you have this piece and if so, what do you think about it?  It doesn't get great reviews but I am loving the peach one of this piece.
Trusted Contributor

I am so happy to see 12 5 star reviews on the TSV Cardi. Mine are still on the way. Can’t wait to get them. I also have the Coral on waitlist. Faded Rose and Sea Salt coming my way. I sure hope I like them and they look good on me.🤞🏻

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AmericanBulldogMom and @Lucylu12 Oh, I see. Thanks! Smiley Happy  I thought they just called that a "dropped" shoulder.