Honored Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams - TSV - February 11, 2019

@AmericanBulldogMom Thanks for the shout out! Heading on over to see it. Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom Got it in the Sea Glass! Thank you, thank you, thank you for helping me spend my money! Smiley LOL

Really thinking of getting it in the blush color, but will wait to see if I like the fit/style on me. Silly girl, of course I will like it! ha!

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom Got it in the Sea Glass! Thank you, thank you, thank you for helping me spend my money! Smiley LOL

Really thinking of getting it in the blush color, but will wait to see if I like the fit/style on me. Silly girl, of course I will like it! ha!

@World Traveler So happy I could help In the spending dept! LOL! 😉

I’m interested in hearing your review on the new sea glass color.  I’m fairly predictable in that I tend to gravitate to the same colors. The sea glass I thought was pretty and different, and not a color I have in anything. I just couldn’t pull the trigger on it, (yet) but really like it and keep debating on it. LOL! Please let me know what you think!!

Respected Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@World Traveler New BD hoodie in the cozychic ultra lite debuted last night and was on again this morning. I couldn’t resist this in the ultra lite as it will be great to have not only in our transitional seasons of spring and fall, but also to wear in the summer A/C without being too heavy. 

You may not be in the market for this, but wanted to mention just in case. 😉 

I saw that and was attracted to it because it's a little shorter/closer fit. I thought it might work better for someone like me (slim and petite) than the longer, drapier cardigans. Thinking about ordering ...

Honored Contributor

Talk about over priced.  Seems like the power of Oprah puts you on the map.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

There is One Day Only Poncho today A350731 it’s Ultra Lite with Pointelle Trim in a lot of lovely colors. In case anyone is interested. 

Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom Most definitely I will let you know what I think of it, and if I go back and get the other color. Heart

Honored Contributor

@jonbon I get what you mean about it might work better for petites than the longer cardigans. You could be right on that.

Have you looked at the CozyChic Relaxed Zip-Up Hoodie....A342915? I have that one. I love it. I am around 5'6", little less, and it hits me at the hip bone. I will say, though, that the fabrication is a little thicker. I think Shawn referred to it has "chunky" and I have to agree it is what I would call "nubby," if that makes any sense.

Just a thought if your petite size would work better with the shorter pieces.

BD Hoodie.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Lucylu12 Looks like it is sold out. Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

I’m interested in hearing your review on the new sea glass color.  I’m fairly predictable in that I tend to gravitate to the same colors. The sea glass I thought was pretty and different, and not a color I have in anything. I just couldn’t pull the trigger on it, (yet) but really like it and keep debating on it. LOL! Please let me know what you think!!

@AmericanBulldogMom I normally go with anything that is black and white or perhaps red and white. With my silver hair, I look best in those colors. Sometimes a royal blue is great with my hair.

So I have to purposely (make a point to) purchase items that are different from my standard colors. There is one other gal at work who is like me....gravitates to black and white. She too makes herself go with other colors, but left to both our own devices, we just automatically pick black and white. 

With this new Sea Glass color, I am branching out! LOL!  I would like to see them do something similar to a blue.....sky blue or baby blue.

I'm still wishing for them to make gloves with this material. Can't figure out why that hasn't been a natural way to branch out. They have the socks and the cap. Wish they would do the gloves too.