Honored Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams Fan Chat 2019

@Beeweaver wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

ordered the spruce and the espresso in my regular BD sizing XL.

looking forward to getting them!

these are "different" colors for me.

@sunshine45 I ordered the spruce and it just shipped.  Wish it were here already to make sure I love it.  I am thinking of ordering either the espresso or pearl also.  I am so undecided about the 2nd color though.  Help!

cant help you out.....LOL, all the colors were good @Beeweaver . i cannot believe i gave up the carbon for now. i have a sea of black and carbon in BD items. by the way, the last few BD items i ordered arrived in just a few days.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Frequent Contributor

I received the spruce and pearl today. Love the spruce and the pearl is just okay, sending that one back. It was too bright for me, did not feel like a cream color at all. The Pearl also was cut smaller than the spruce.The arms were about 2"shorter as well as the over cardi, just fit smaller. I ordered the Medium, my typical BFD size. The arms are definitely bigger than normal, not sure if I like that because I actually like the fitted arms on most of their cardi's. My fav style is the Circle. 

I will probably orde the blue. Reallt beautiful cardi (and I hated the other hooded cardi, Coastal I think the name is?) The other hooded cardi was shorter int he back than the front. This one is even all the way around. Gorgeous!

Regular Contributor

@suburbanone   @Beeweaver 

RE:  Latest TSV BD Hooded cardi

Please let me know if the hood is "heavy" in which it pulls around the neck area.

I own the Catalina (cozy lite), and the last TSV hooded cardi (Cozy ultra-lite).  Assuming this latest hooded style is the "same weight as the Catalina," I fear the hood might be cumbersome.

Thanks for any feedback~!

Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 @World Traveler @Lucylu12 @rochelleS @Pecky + all:

It looks like the Q is WITHHOLDING reviews on this iterm for the moment. Not nice.

It was offered on presale, so many have now received theirs. Reviews help others decide, not only whether to buy, but colors, sizing and more.

I just received the Baja Blue.

Won't let me review.

Screen Shot 2019-12-09 at 4.08.04 PM.png

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@sunshine45 @World Traveler @Lucylu12 @rochelleS @Pecky + all:

It looks like the Q is WITHHOLDING reviews on this iterm for the moment. Not nice.

It was offered on presale, so many have now received theirs. Reviews help others decide, not only whether to buy, but colors, sizing and more.

I just received the Baja Blue.

Won't let me review.

Screen Shot 2019-12-09 at 4.08.04 PM.png

@1ProfessorIt seems that they do this with all TSV's until the TSV price is gone.  I think it stinks because I would love to see the reviews. 

Honored Contributor

@1Professor 

@Pecky 

instead of waiting for the reviews you can also ask/answer questions on the item page. i see a number of questions and comments. it may help some.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@1Professor 

How about a little recap here...are you happy with your new Baja Blue tsv?

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@1Professor 

How about a little recap here...are you happy with your new Baja Blue tsv?

@rochelleS  ITA inquiring minds want to know.

Occasional Contributor

Hello, I ordered and received the Baja Blue.  I love the sweater.  The color to me is almost the indigo in the Malibu collection.  It's darker than the picture, but not as dark as navy (indigo).  I'm washing and drying it now to see if it shrinks at all.  I may order another.  This blue is perfect for jeans😊.

Respected Contributor

@suburbanone wrote:

I received the spruce and pearl today. Love the spruce and the pearl is just okay, sending that one back. It was too bright for me, did not feel like a cream color at all. The Pearl also was cut smaller than the spruce.The arms were about 2"shorter as well as the over cardi, just fit smaller. I ordered the Medium, my typical BFD size. The arms are definitely bigger than normal, not sure if I like that because I actually like the fitted arms on most of their cardi's. My fav style is the Circle. 

I will probably orde the blue. Reallt beautiful cardi (and I hated the other hooded cardi, Coastal I think the name is?) The other hooded cardi was shorter int he back than the front. This one is even all the way around. Gorgeous!

@suburbanoneis the spruce color more grayish in person or truly "moss/green" in person?  I love the way it looks on TV and online but sometimes I get the item home and it's not anything like what they showed on TV.  

Thanks to anyone that can answer this question.