Reply
Super Contributor
Posts: 391
Registered: ‎06-30-2011

Re: Barefoot Dreams Fan Chat 2019

[ Edited ]

@Pecky wrote:

@Beeweaver wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

I wasn't going to order but after seeing the presentation I like the pearl and expresso.  I also like spruce but I already have that color in the funnel neck cardi.  I did order the new tee in spruce.  


@Pecky I ordered the spruce in the new TSV.  I decided that it was so pretty on air and don't have anything like it.  I am assuming it will be a green-blue gray like a spruce tree.  A cool green color.  Am I correct?

 

I am so indecisive....I am having second thoughts about the spruce.  Maybe I should do the espresso?  I just can't decide.  I don't have a brown but not sure what I would wear it with except cream and black.  But, the green is probably the same.  Penny for yourthoughts!


@BeeweaverThe spruce is gorgeous I am wearing it alot as it goes with so many colors.  It is a green/blue and very cool tone.  I agree about the expresso I don't think I would wear that color as much.  I have olive in the long cardi and find myself not wearing it as much as I do the spruce.


@Pecky 
I have the olive also!  I do like it, but tend to go to more grays and blacks.  I thinkt he spruce will be amazing.  Now, I am thinking about the pearl.  I thought it was stark white, but now hearing that it is more creamy white, I think I may "need" that as well.  Hmmm......

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,870
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Barefoot Dreams Fan Chat 2019


@k9mama wrote:

I accidentally* ordered the upcoming TSV in pearl, and I'm wearing it today... it's gorgeous.It's not an optic/pure white, but more of a bright, creamy, off-white. "Pearl" is a perfect name for the color.

I usually wear large in BFD, and the large is a relaxed fit, but not oversized. I could size down to a medium but will likely order a second color and stay with the large.

*I was intending to order the spruce, but pearl arrived, and sure enough that's what I had ordered. It was a very pleasant surprise; the pearl is so pretty, and seems to brighten up my complexion.


@k9mamaThanks for the review.  I was having second thoughts on the pearl but not anymore.  I can't wait to get it.

Contributor
Posts: 47
Registered: ‎07-30-2017

Re: Barefoot Dreams Fan Chat 2019

Received the new TSV hooded cardi in espresso today. Ordered on the 7th so it arrived in only 5 days! Cozychic Lite is my favorite BD fabric and I love the ribbed accents on this cardi. My Montecito cardi has the ribbed sleeves and I like this one just as much. I ordered in my regular BD size and it fits great, sleeves are not tight and are only about a half inch too long. The espresso is a deep, rich brown and the seam inside the hood is barely noticeable with the dark color.  The side slits aren't as deep as some of the other BD cardis and I prefer the shorter slits. Hope everyone loves their purchase as much as I do. Happy Holidays!

New Contributor
Posts: 2
Registered: ‎12-11-2019

Re: Barefoot Dreams Fan Chat 2019

[ Edited ]

I got the spruce, espresso, Baja blue, and pearl tonight. They all arrived in just a few days, which was a nice surprise!  They're gorgeous. I also picked up the scarf/beanie set in vintage rose/ballet pink, indigo/deep sea, spruce grey, and black/ carbon. I might go back for the TSV in black. It's very flattering. I like the hood, it's not cumbersome at all. 

Edited to say I caved on the black, it's so cute and I love the hood. They even offered to upgrade my shipping for free. Nice move QVC. 😃

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,746
Registered: ‎07-21-2011

Re: Barefoot Dreams Fan Chat 2019

WOW! @Sweet Pickle, I am impressed! You go girl! Have you determined a favorite color yet? Are these your first BD purchases? I'm glad you shared your palpable purchase excitement. You surely are an inspiration! 

New Contributor
Posts: 2
Registered: ‎12-11-2019

Re: Barefoot Dreams Fan Chat 2019

I really like the spruce, but I have to say I like them all. I'm surely no inspiration, more like an impulsive shopper. I have a lot of these cardis, pants, etc...I also have a few of the dog sweaters for the dogs. The one fabric I've not tried is the ultra lite, but I hope to give thst one a shot soon. This one is super cute, and I think it's the hood I love. Ironically that's what I didn't like initially, since they're usually so bulky and cumbersome. 

Regular Contributor
Posts: 171
Registered: ‎05-03-2010

Re: Barefoot Dreams Fan Chat 2019


@Pecky wrote:

@k9mama wrote:

I accidentally* ordered the upcoming TSV in pearl, and I'm wearing it today... it's gorgeous.It's not an optic/pure white, but more of a bright, creamy, off-white. "Pearl" is a perfect name for the color.

I usually wear large in BFD, and the large is a relaxed fit, but not oversized. I could size down to a medium but will likely order a second color and stay with the large.

*I was intending to order the spruce, but pearl arrived, and sure enough that's what I had ordered. It was a very pleasant surprise; the pearl is so pretty, and seems to brighten up my complexion.


@k9mamaThanks for the review.  I was having second thoughts on the pearl but not anymore.  I can't wait to get it.


I hope you love it!!! (I ordered the spruce today.)

Regular Contributor
Posts: 171
Registered: ‎05-03-2010

Re: Barefoot Dreams Fan Chat 2019

[ Edited ]

@Kat Nappin wrote:

Received the new TSV hooded cardi in espresso today. Ordered on the 7th so it arrived in only 5 days! Cozychic Lite is my favorite BD fabric and I love the ribbed accents on this cardi. My Montecito cardi has the ribbed sleeves and I like this one just as much. I ordered in my regular BD size and it fits great, sleeves are not tight and are only about a half inch too long. The espresso is a deep, rich brown and the seam inside the hood is barely noticeable with the dark color.  The side slits aren't as deep as some of the other BD cardis and I prefer the shorter slits. Hope everyone loves their purchase as much as I do. Happy Holidays!


Ohhh, I am so tempted by the espresso! I agree with you about the ribbed accents; they are really nice, and flattering, especially in the CozyChic Lite.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 31,521
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Barefoot Dreams Fan Chat 2019

ordered the spruce and the espresso in my regular BD sizing XL.

looking forward to getting them!

these are "different" colors for me.

Christmas will always be as long as we stand heart to heart and hand in hand. - Dr. Seuss
Super Contributor
Posts: 391
Registered: ‎06-30-2011

Re: Barefoot Dreams Fan Chat 2019


@Sunshine45 wrote:

ordered the spruce and the espresso in my regular BD sizing XL.

looking forward to getting them!

these are "different" colors for me.


@Sunshine45 I ordered the spruce and it just shipped.  Wish it were here already to make sure I love it.  I am thinking of ordering either the espresso or pearl also.  I am so undecided about the 2nd color though.  Help!