Honored Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams Fan Chat 2019

received my bd pom pom beanie and scarf set in the carbon/black that i ordered from the posh presents show. it is in the cozy chic fabric. it is wonderful! i bought it for myself, but these will make great gifts. i just went back and ordered two more sets for my daughters for christmas in the indigo/deep sea and the beach/almond. topcashback has 10% qvc rebates PLUS i had a bonus offer of $3 if i spent over $10, which isnt difficult to do. Smiley Wink

this would have made a great TSV. one size fits all.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

received my bd pom pom beanie and scarf set in the carbon/black that i ordered from the posh presents show. it is in the cozy chic fabric. it is wonderful! i bought it for myself, but these will make great gifts. i just went back and ordered two more sets for my daughters for christmas in the indigo/deep sea and the beach/almond. topcashback has 10% qvc rebates PLUS i had a bonus offer of $3 if i spent over $10, which isnt difficult to do. Smiley Wink

this would have made a great TSV. one size fits all.

Good to know. I have my eye on the Spruce Green set, just wondering if it will coordinate with the Spruce Green Boucle Cardi that I have on waitlist. I hate to buy the Pom Pom set if I don't get the Cardi. I will wait a bit to see if my waitlist order comes in. If not I will pick another color in the Pom Pom set. Just not sure what color. Decisions descisions. Plus there's a TSV coming up 🤷🏼‍♀️

Frequent Contributor

Good morning ladies!  TSV is up A368822. I love the cozy chic lite fabric, the ribbing detail and the hood. I'm going to order the new espresso color. I also like the spruce, which I have in the roll neck pullover, so may cave later and get that color too. However, I really don't need more cardigans. From the videos the side slits don't look as long, which I really like. Can't wait to see what other new items are offered. 

Valued Contributor

I’m disappointed with the TSV. This is a nice cardigan but I already have 3 of the same types of cardigans with the hood so this is a pass for me. I hope they bring other items in or else I guess I will save some money.
Honored Contributor

@Joizz11 wrote:
I’m disappointed with the TSV. This is a nice cardigan but I already have 3 of the same types of cardigans with the hood so this is a pass for me. I hope they bring other items in or else I guess I will save some money.

@Joizz11I am disappointed in the TSV too.  I was hoping for something different as I don't need another cardi.  The expresso is pretty but I am passing on it.

Valued Contributor

@Pecky I agree. Although it’s nice I have enough cardigans. I was hoping for something different like a pullover or pants. I hope they have some new items.
Trusted Contributor

I agree also. I am disappointed and not disappointed. I have spent enough lately on BFD. So this saves me a bit however I sure hope nothing new shows up that temps me. 😂 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Joizz11 I'm with you and @Pecky , would've liked to see something very different for the tsv. Like a continuation of new prints/patterns/fabrication/weave and/or color combos going into the new year would attract interest. I'd love to see a two pk of long sleeve layering tee's in color combos going back to recent color offerings. I'd be all over that. Maybe we'll see some additional new items listed.

On another note, I rec'd my Beach Rock Boucle and Blue Animal print Big Deal cardi. The Boucle is stunning. Love the color and adore the texture. It's a real beefcake. Thick 'n juicy. You can really sink your teeth into this substantial garment. I love it. I could've sized down to the xs/sm very easily. The sm/med is very oversized and I'm still playing with the look and fit on me. Reviews aren't so hotsy totsy, Should I try for an exchange and maybe get lucky? Hmmm. 🤔  

The Blue Animal printed cardi is much darker than it appeared on air. Very muted and subtle. There's a lot of grey in the blue tones and I thought it was more grey than blue when I opened it on a very overcast day. Looks great with grey and dark denim. I really love the clean lines, easy style, length, look, fit and finish of this cardi. Oh, and the sleeves like @AmericanBulldogMom had mentioned, are much longer in this color for me.

Super Contributor

@Katnappin wrote:

Good morning ladies!  TSV is up A368822. I love the cozy chic lite fabric, the ribbing detail and the hood. I'm going to order the new espresso color. I also like the spruce, which I have in the roll neck pullover, so may cave later and get that color too. However, I really don't need more cardigans. From the videos the side slits don't look as long, which I really like. Can't wait to see what other new items are offered. 

Very nice!  I think I am going to order the espresso which looks like a dark blackish brown to me.  I like the spruce, but I think it will wash me out.  I do like the ribbing detail and pockets.  Could have done without the hood though.

Honored Contributor

@Katnappin wrote:

i am definitely interested, particularly in the espresso color.

https://www.qvc.com/Barefoot-Dreams-Cozychic-Lite-Relaxed-Hooded-Cardi-with-Pockets.product.A368822....

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein