Esteemed Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams Fan Chat 2019

@AmericanBulldogMom 

I guess I'll call BD cs tomorrow about the Mist color. I really think they drop the ball and leave $ on the table by not offering coordinating or complementary pieces as an upsell for their promo sales. I like the hat, sock and scarf shtick  but gimme some more seasonally sleeved tops, please! 😞

I think the Berry card will look truly fabulous with your coloring. What a happy color to brighten the winter months. Seriously...Go For It!  I still like the blue animal, cheetah, or whatever it's called alot, too. 🤗

I love the Spice color in the newer funnel neck cardi too. It reminds me of food. Even though I haven't seen Campbells tomato soup in eons, I think it looks like the color when you open the can. Or chili, or minestrone,  without the pasta, beans or veggies. I'd paired it with Laurie Felt's over dyed green jeans and the BD olive tee the day my Camo cardi arrived and just switched sweaters. Two good looks. I'm impressed at how warming these garments are as the temps drop. No more freezy cat!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am not real happy with QVC right now. Still waiting for my camo.  It was processing then went to backorder for a few days back to processing, back to backorder and now processing.  My cc shows three pending transactions for the easy pay because this happened.  I just want my camo cardi!Woman Frustrated

Edit: What game is QVC playing? My order is now back to backorder and another installment is pending charge. I just cancelled the order.  This is unacceptable.

Valued Contributor

@Pecky Oh no!! I’m sorry to hear your having all these issues and I would be very upset about the charging problems. I hope your camo arrives soon and you love it. I actually wore mine yesterday with my black v neck BD T-shirt and the BD black leggings. I absolutely love it so much I’m thinking of ordering the berry.
Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@sweetie kitty Thanks for the heads up on the today only price! I have been eyeing this on the BD site in the almond, however, I have been wanting a BD item in beach rock. So I ordered this in the beach rock! I love the cozychic lite fabric so it will be interesting to see this boucle. I love that it has a hood and hope to see the presentation.
Honored Contributor

@Katnappin wrote:
@sweetie kitty Thanks for the heads up on the today only price! I have been eyeing this on the BD site in the almond, however, I have been wanting a BD item in beach rock. So I ordered this in the beach rock! I love the cozychic lite fabric so it will be interesting to see this boucle. I love that it has a hood and hope to see the presentation.

@KatnappinI really like the beach rock in this style.  I have it in the cozy chic but I may have to order this one at such a great price.  I also hope they have a presentation.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Love the new boucle cardi. Ordered the almond color this morning right away  (Which is a good thing bc, no surprise, sizes sold out fast.)

Anyone else order this?

Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

Love the new boucle cardi. Ordered the almond color this morning right away  (Which is a good thing bc, no surprise, sizes sold out fast.)

Anyone else order this?

@AmericanBulldogMomI did order beach rock.  I love the almond and faded rose too.  It was a great price.

Valued Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom I missed out on the today only price for the new boucle cardi. The almond looks nice but unsure of the texture. I watched the presentation this morning and unsure how I feel about it. If I would have ordered I would of wanted the almond which is sold out.
Trusted Contributor

I ordered it last night in Almond. I am unsure of the texture also, however I liked the structure of it and the way that it hangs and loved the way it looked from the back. Fabric looks interesting. The price was to good to pass up. Here's hoping we like it.