Honored Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams Fan Chat 2019

@rochelleS Dang! Tall order you are asking me to fill. Good thing I take copious notes on what I purchase (only because I can't keep all the BD items straight in my mind without those notes!).

So you wanted to know which cardi I purchased five colors of? It was the CozyChic Cali Cardi, which is medium weight, but thick enough to wear in the winter (at least in my part of the world).

The TSV on 12/14/18 I purchased in Garnet/Rosewood, Oyster/Dove Gray, Vintage Rose/Pink, Carbon/Black, and Indigo/Sea Blue (great with denim clothes!). A whole bunch of us went crazy for the colors with this cardigan.

The Cardi feels very good on the body and is a great standard length. 

I did, however, return all of them for an exchange in size. Many of the heavier/thicker  BD items I wear over bulky sweaters, so I originally got them in the Large. But then exchanged each of them for the Medium size, which was just fine. That was around the time that there was great discrepancy on sizes in their items. It seems that recently those sizes are more consistent, thank goodness!

Honored Contributor

I received my BD CozyChic Lite Ribbed Scarf in black yesterday (A367497) and love it. My other BD scarf is CozyChic, which I got last winter, and is much thicker around the neck. I prefer this CC Lite. I won't feel like I can't move my neck with this thinner fabrication; much easier to deal with when wearing.

Respected Contributor

@TheMemphisVette wrote:

whew....

i went gaga over the new ribbed beanie.  A367481, ordered the black, garnet and olive.   AND  the scarf in garnet and olive.

i have the other beanie A280947 in 5 or 6 colors and LOVE them.  washed numerous times and still like new.

wowzer!

my new ribbed beanies and scarves arrived yesterday.   perfection!  

soft

comfy

mushable (lol)

rich colors

i will be stalking more colors as they become available

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@rochelleS   I’m not sure what a fabulous gray would be... just different.  For example, the reason I love  beach rock is it doesn’t read like a typical brow or taupe....I find it unique yet very neutral if that makes sense???

I do love a  true blue based red,  but dress very casually...I’m retired and literally live in jeans & T-shirts. I like quality and comfort  as most my time is spent outdoors ( so hoodies/jackets, but no blazersSmiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler  Ah geez, I surely didn't want to trouble you with my inquiry. Since there isn't a Q item# on theinside BD care tags, I thought the posted pics would be helpful. Nonetheless,  I do truly appreciate your time and fine record keeping! ❤

I just received the Garnet/Rosewood in this same Cali cardi. It is a quite substantial knit. Super cozy for cool weather wear. But the sz small ordered, is too big. Darn! It wears me and my hands can't even reach the bottom the pockets. I like the length though. It hits at my knees. Totally agree about how good this cardi feels! What a snuggly hug of a plush teddy bear feeling this has. Super, super yummy. I'll be exchanging mine and have the xs Rose/Pink on waitlist. I can see how you and others love the colors in this piece. Very, very nice indeed!

I have the So Cal cardi on check in Rosewood. This is bridge sized and I'm concerned the sm/med will be too big. Reviews state it's generous, like the Cali cardi. Unfortunately, the xxs/xs is not available. Sniff. I really like Rosewood...alot.

Honored Contributor

I was trying on my BFD wardrobe yesterday and can't wait to wear my stuff, it's still pretty warm here. I am thinking about those wide leg pants Kari had on the last time she was at the Q, I should have bought them, I could have sent them back if they were too long in the rise and length.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@equss wrote:

@rochelleS   I’m not sure what a fabulous gray would be... just different.  For example, the reason I love  beach rock is it doesn’t read like a typical brow or taupe....I find it unique yet very neutral if that makes sense???

I do love a  true blue based red,  but dress very casually...I’m retired and literally live in jeans & T-shirts. I like quality and comfort  as most my time is spent outdoors ( so hoodies/jackets, but no blazersSmiley Happy

@equss I've been playing with the Ash pant and I'm sure you'll be pleased to learn that it looks very good with Beach Rock, which pulls the brown tones out in the pant. Looks absolutely stunning with Rosewood too. I know that's not a color choice of yours but others reading this may appreciate this handsome pairing. I like it with Taupe, a smart, clean classic combination, and Carbon, which too, is more classic, with a tailored vibe. I've just been putzing with colors, no specific garments, accessories, or styling, which can change up everything.

Didn’t care much at all for Spruce, Olive or Garnet withe the Ash. Just my opinion, which I'll reserve the right to change.😊 What was interesting though,  paired with the Expresso/Cocoa Kimono, the Ash pulled very blue grey. ♡♡♡

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

I received my BD CozyChic Lite Ribbed Scarf in black yesterday (A367497) and love it. My other BD scarf is CozyChic, which I got last winter, and is much thicker around the neck. I prefer this CC Lite. I won't feel like I can't move my neck with this thinner fabrication; much easier to deal with when wearing.

Got mine in olive today.  Super cute.  Bring on fall.

Deb

Trusted Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@Lucylu12 

I spoke with a seasoned and very knowledgeable cs rep earlier today. I addressed the pricing of LTS and PTS offerings. She very clearly stated that when doing a price check, it's the Q's policy to match and honor the price and terms for the past thirty days. This applies to LTS, PTS, ODO, tsv's, featured prices, and buy more and save offers. Regardless of the time slot or show of the featured item. She also added that holiday help has recently been hired and some may not know all of the policies, procedures etc. 

You seemed reluctant to inquire when we chatted yesterday, so I just wanted to reiterate my cs conversation. It's been my overall positive experience with honoring the price and matching various promotional offerings.

Keep an eye on the Logo booties. Sizes/colors pop back in stock. I saw the black leather earlier in your size. ♡♡♡

I have to thank you again for the information. I had preordered the TSV on 9/1 and the Slouchy Pullover. They didn’t ship until 9/12 and I received them on 9/18. I was charged shipping for both items. I had emailed the Social Team and asked for a credit back in the shipping costs and was told they don’t refund shipping and I knew I had gotten someone that couldn’t be bothered. So I emailed again last night and explained everything again and Beth refunded shipping on both items. I would of never thought to ask because I preordered it but after reading your experience I thought what the heck. I will have to remember this. 🙏 

Esteemed Contributor

@Lucylu12 

👍👍👍👍👍 Good for you!!!  I should edit my post to reflect that all price and terms, including free shipping are honored with the Q's 30 day price matching policy. I also ordered a BD item with the same circumstance as yours and was credited back the shipping also. 

Now, go get your cowl before size, colors and time slip by. You'll love it!