Esteemed Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams Fan Chat 2019

@equss  Thanks! ❤ I like to usually give rather unconventional, think out of the box gifts. And have had fun and great responses doing so. But this year, with so much grief and medical goings on, a BD "hug" item just feels so apropos. Share some luv...

Re your pants. Mine shipped today. (Along with a few other items too.) If you can sit tight, they very well may be here by the end of the week if not handed off to the PO. Then, maybe Saturday. Once they leave the warehouse, I'll have a better idea of the eta. Sometimes those shipping stars line right up and I have super fast shipping. If yours are on check, wait a bit longer to cxl, or edit size etc. I'll be the guinea pig. Whatcha think about that?

Trusted Contributor

Thanks @rochelleS !!  My pants went waitlist... the timing may be perfect. I’ll await your reviews 😊

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@SFGIANTSGIRL wrote:

Damage done yesterday. Got the TSV in olive, the button cardi in blue and cream, the oliver scarf, one pair black/carbon ribbed socks and the lounge set with the banded ankle bottoms.  Ugh, ok off to BFD diet land.

Deb

@SFGIANTSGIRL 

What size did you order in the button front cardi? Did you size up? Thanks ♡♡♡

I ordered the small.  I normally go xs but did size up just in case.  I almost went Med but changed the order to small.  My slouchy pullovers I have in Med but I like them like think.  This one I wanted a little more fitted but not tight. I will post back once they get here Smiley Happy

Deb

Esteemed Contributor

@SFGIANTSGIRL 

Thanks so much for your reply. I look forward to hearing how the size and fit works out for you in this new, adorable button cardi!

OT, but wanted to share that I admired your pic on Andreatoo's thread, where you had on that very cute WWC  b&w stripey shirt with the orange cuffs. Mine will be delivered today! ♡♡♡

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@equss 

My sz sm Taupe pant will be delivered today! Along with the Taupe tsv, the Garnet cowl, Rosewood/Garnet Cali cardi, (been really anticipating this one!) Expresso/Cocoa Kimono and a couple non BD items. 

I did speak with Alissa at BD customer service yesterday. She has not personally seen the pant but suggested I go up in size. Hmmm. I do have a few Linea whisper knit pants from xxs to sm, depending on the style and cut. These knit pants are very forgiving and I used them as a reference for my BD purchase. I'll know better this afternoon. Stay tuned.

Trusted Contributor

@rochelleS   Looking forward to your reviews!  My items haven’t shipped yet. The suggestion to go up a size is concerning🤞  Have fun opening your goodies!!

Regular Contributor

I received the CozyChic button up cardi yesterday. I wear a Medium sometimes a Large. I ordered the Large and it was too big. I had to send back. I will reorder in a Medium.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@equss @World Traveler @Joizz11 @SFGIANTSGIRL @1Professor @AmericanBulldogMom @HeatherAG @IlliniGirl88 @MoonDance @Pecky @blackhole99  +  everyone...

Two LTS today that might be of interest...

Screenshot_2019-09-18-04-33-11-1.png

There was some previous chat about this zippered hoodie recently. Here it is again.

This nice looking Sole Society bootie comes in Army (olive) green and Mushroom. The Mushroom is much, much lighter than the color swatch and pic. Very neutral, see video for the best depiction. Both colors would compliment many of the beautiful BD shades very nicely. 2.5" heel. ♡♡♡

Screenshot_2019-09-18-03-07-02-1.png

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS Senior moment here, but what does LTS mean?

I love this jacket; have two of them. Cozy, cozy.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@rochelleS   I own the hoodie in two colors. I like it but it is a slimmer fit 

@World Traveler  lts = lunchtime specials