Honored Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams Fan Chat 2019

@Joizz11  I am sending POSITIVE vibes your way.......it's on its way! Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It now says that it has SHIPPED, with an expected arrival date of 9/6, from Pennsylvania. I'm thrilled it has finally left the building!

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler 

This is wonderful news! I think the Taupe will look just marvelous on you too. It's such a sharp, crisp, sophisticated color. So very classic and chic. Plus, it'll lend itself and complement so much in the wardrobe. And with all of your beautiful Linea jools, oo la la! 

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

I'll be the self proclaimed captain of the Taupe Cheerleading Team. Cheering on the fulfillment of those waitlisted orders (that's you @Joizz11!) and rooting for speedy deliveries and the ultimate satisfaction and delight upon receipt.

🔊❗❗❗YAAAY TAUPE❗❗❗🕪

Valued Contributor

@World Traveler, @rochelleS Thank you both!! Hopefully soon. I just know I will love it!!!
Regular Contributor

I just purchased the BD Winnie the Pooh and piglet blanket off the BD site. OMG! It is exquisite! So thick and soft. I know it is expensive but soooo worth it.
Honored Contributor

BD website still has 40% off temporarily. Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

I buy them for my daughter, she loves them.  But Ive tried, their heavier fabric is not for me.  But I may try an ultralight.  

Honored Contributor

@April of NY Ultra Lite is my all-time favorite. They are so thin, yet warm. Feel so, so good on the skin. 

Respected Contributor

Received my taupe blazer cardi yesterday but couldn’t tear into it today. LOL! The color is more perfect in person. No yellow undertone. Looks great with my coloring. @rochelleS I’m so glad you talked me into it with your beautiful review. I will get lots of wear out of it as it will go with so much. Thank you or I would have missed out.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

awwww, @AmericanBulldogMom you are just too kind and sweet! I'm sooo glad to hear the Taupe blazer cardi is 'all that and more' for you! Wear it in the best of health and please share your styling combos and suggestions too. I'd placed another fog grey BD piece under this and thought it looked pretty nice together. Went looking for a BD tee but didn’t want to spend $90. I'll continue to search for this color at a better price.

Now, if @Joizz11  receives good news on her waitlist and @World Traveler 's arrives soon, there'll be a nice group of very happy campers!

💪💪💪💪💪💪💪👉(((GOOOO TAUPE)))👈👊👊👊👊👊👊👊