Trusted Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams Fan Chat 2019

@World Traveler wrote:

@Joizz11 I am seriously thinking of trying the slub tee again. Thinking.....thinking.....thinking. Smiley Surprised

I love it. The material for me is high quality compared to other slub Tees I have purchased.

i know you tried it and sent it back but it is a great layering piece. I ordered up a size because I like a looser fit and I love it all on its own. 

Valued Contributor

@ Moondance Oh I’m excited to hear that the quality is worth it. Do you have the slub jersey U neck or Drop T?
Respected Contributor

Ladies

I got my small rose last TSV ( I had ordered the black and and blue in xs but wanted the rose after receiving those).  The small rose fit just as well as the xs ones. So gald I took the chance.

Deb

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SFGIANTSGIRL wrote:

Ladies

I got my small rose last TSV ( I had ordered the black and and blue in xs but wanted the rose after receiving those).  The small rose fit just as well as the xs ones. So gald I took the chance.

Deb

@SFGIANTSGIRL  I am going to order the small after reading this..thought it might be too big. They must have released check holds  because more colors are available in sm this morning( still no xs tho). Thank you for posting I will now add beach rock!

I ordered the Malibu joggers in beach rock and a slub t yesterday so I’m set for awhile. 

P.S.  they still honored tsv price... not a huge savings but it helpsSmiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I

@Joizz11 wrote:
@ Moondance Oh I’m excited to hear that the quality is worth it. Do you have the slub jersey U neck or Drop T?

I have the U Neck and I love everything about it. I like the sleeves better on the U Neck. I personally think they are more flattering. I guess it depends on how much coverage you want on your arms but I think the material may be the same in both. 

Respected Contributor

@equss wrote:

@SFGIANTSGIRL wrote:

Ladies

Deb

@SFGIANTSGIRL  I am going to order the small after reading this..thought it might be too big. They must have released check holds  because more colors are available in sm this morning( still no xs tho). Thank you for posting I will now add beach rock!

I ordered the Malibu joggers in beach rock and a slub t yesterday so I’m set for awhile. 

P.S.  they still honored tsv price... not a huge savings but it helpsSmiley Happy

Smiley Happy  Cinched in the back it was almost the same fit. Go for it Smiley Happy  BFD is the best

Deb

Valued Contributor

@Lucylu12 I receive both the white slub drop shoulder T as well as the slub knit U T in carbon. I feel you are correct in that there is just something extra about these T shirts. I do love the U neck better and wish they would bring more colors with this one. Both are keepers!
Trusted Contributor

@Joizz11 wrote:
@Lucylu12I receive both the white slub drop shoulder T as well as the slub knit U T in carbon. I feel you are correct in that there is just something extra about these T shirts. I do love the U neck better and wish they would bring more colors with this one. Both are keepers!

So happy you like them. I just have the U neck and hopefully there will be more colors in the future. 

Trusted Contributor

I received the malibu collections slub  t and joggers (thx to amazon prime!).  I really like both!!  The joggers are definitly worth the price imo...just wish they made them in faded roseSmiley Happy  I ordered the t in my regular qvc size and it's perfect ( the cap sleeve jersy it was way to skin tight on me).  Plus I prefer the slub to the jersey after trying both(jersey one went back right away)  

Trusted Contributor

@equss wrote:

I received the malibu collections slub  t and joggers (thx to amazon prime!).  I really like both!!  The joggers are definitly worth the price imo...just wish they made them in faded roseSmiley Happy  I ordered the t in my regular qvc size and it's perfect ( the cap sleeve jersy it was way to skin tight on me).  Plus I prefer the slub to the jersey after trying both(jersey one went back right away)  

I also prefer the slub, not a fan of the jersey either.