Trusted Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams Fan Chat 2019

@World Traveler wrote:

Kari is hinting on Instagram that this is launching, so maybe it is the TSV. CozyChic Long Cardigan. Don't know, but seems to be what we will see on June 14.

Screen Shot 2019-06-10 at 12.24.13 PM.png

I was hoping for untra lite in which case I’d get the blue to go with maxi. I think I see a tie around the waist tied in back. I don’t need another card but suspect I’ll cave if price is right and ultra lite. 

Honored Contributor

@equss It's going to have to be really something special, as I have enough cardigans. My only saving grace is that it is not the ULTRA CozyChic, for which I have not been able to say no to.

We'll see. I will want to watch and see how it is different, if at all. I'm surprised they aren't doing the shorts sleeveless items during these coming summer months.

Trusted Contributor

@World Traveler 

I m out...ultra lite is the only way I’d consider it.  Cozy chic is way too hot especially for summer.  

Honored Contributor

@equss I agree. Even though CozyChic is only one layer heavier than ChozyChic Ultra Lite, I have been spoiled with the Ultra Lite items I have.

She is going to have to come up with a really good sales pitch to get us to bite, right? Smiley LOL

Trusted Contributor

@World Traveler   Isn’t cozy chic the heaviest?  Cozy chic lite and ultra lite are consecutively lighter???  There’s no sales pitch good enough for me to get more cozy chic.... it’s all poly. I’m a cozy chic lite or ultra lite forever more🤗

Honored Contributor

@equss Oh, yes; you are correct. It is CozyChic Ultra Lite, then the next layer is CozyChic Lite, then CozyChic.

There is a CozyChic Lite that is made from bamboo, isn't there? I know the very first one I purchased over a year ago was made from bamboo, according to the label. Wear it a lot at work.

Trusted Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@equss Oh, yes; you are correct. It is CozyChic Ultra Lite, then the next layer is CozyChic Lite, then CozyChic.

There is a CozyChic Lite that is made from bamboo, isn't there? I know the very first one I purchased over a year ago was made from bamboo, according to the label. Wear it a lot at work.

@World Traveler  You are correct cozychic lite has the rayon from bamboo   To my knowledge the cozy chic is the only one that is 100% poly. I do own cozy chic, but I rarely wear it and only in winter. 

Trusted Contributor

I really want a pullover as a TSV. I have enough cardigans, too. Still going to watch, but I probably won't buy if it's a cardi. 

Also, I'm going to look for soft yarn and knit my own sweater so that I can get the color and style that I'm looking for. 

Valued Contributor

The TSV is A350640 Cozychic Ultra Lite Cardi. It’s cute however I don’t need another cardi. @pinkmochi I would love to see a pullover as a TSV.
Trusted Contributor

It is kind of cute but I remember Kari saying during a presentation  the tsv would be in the new Caribbean blue and it’s notSmiley Sad