Valued Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams Fan Chat 2019

@RavensGirl I agree I was looking also and disappointed there are no specials on BF. Usually if they are a sale price they post them all day.
Honored Contributor

@RavensGirl  I ordered my Meadow Green Slouchy Pullover on April 19. It is STILL "in process" Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@RavensGirl Boo-hoo.......

QVC
A Message from Customer Care

Order Status | My Account | Customer Service | 888-345-5788

Dear QVC Shopper,

We know you're excited to receive your order, so we're sorry to have to share that there's a delay in shipment that will impact the expected delivery date.

We are working hard to ensure you receive your item as soon as possible and you can expect it to be delivered by Thursday, May 2. We encourage you to check your Order Status for the latest tracking information as your order makes its way to you.

Should you have any questions, please contact Customer Service by Email or call 800.367.9444 between the hours of 7am-1am ET, seven days a week.

Sincerely,

QVC Customer Service

Item: A342879 Barefoot Dreams Cozychic Ultra Lite Slouchy
Honored Contributor

Anyone do some purchases during today's show? I either had everything I wanted or it wasn't in my size.

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

Anyone do some purchases during today's show? I either had everything I wanted or it wasn't in my size.

@World Traveler   I ordered the Cozychic Ultra Lite Kimono Wrap.  It looked really nice on everyone.  Do you have this?

Honored Contributor

@Pecky No, I don't have it because I have so many other wraps; however, anything Ultra Lite is AWESOME and I know you will love it! Heart What color?

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Pecky No, I don't have it because I have so many other wraps; however, anything Ultra Lite is AWESOME and I know you will love it! Heart What color?

@World Traveler wrote:

@World Traveler I went with Beach Rock.  

Honored Contributor

@Pecky Good choice! I love that color. Have it in the slouchy pullover AND the track pants. Wear them on the weekend. Heart

Respected Contributor

Nothing tempting. Saved some $, yay me! LOL

Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom It wasn't tempting because you are like me......you have so much already! ha!

I kept looking at the shorts and tee......still think the shorts are too short (ha!) for me. But I do like the longer-sleeved tee. The other tees I have are "cap" sleeves or sleeveless. This one was a bit longer.