Honored Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams Fan Chat 2019

@Pecky I'm again wearing my Beach Rock slouchy pullover and track pants in the same color this weekend. Although I don't consider any shade of brown/beige/tan to be the best color for me, I must say this shade is yummy.

Enjoy when you get your duster! Heart

Trusted Contributor

@equss wrote:

@Joizz11 wrote:
I have a question regarding the color sand dune. I just received in the mail the sand dune slouchy pullover as well as the fog grey duster. Both are absolutely fabulous and make me want to purchase more colors in each. However, when I put the colors together they look like the same color. I’m wondering if I accidentally got a fog grey slouchy pullover instead of sand dune. Anyone have sand dune and know if it’s different or similar compared to fog grey?

@Joizz11   I do not own the fog gray but I’ve ordered the sand dune and I’d say it’s an off white. I’d add to me it does not have a gray tone to it. If anything it has a warm undertone that’s slight. I generally can’t wear colors with a yellow undertone and sand dune is just barely ok on me, but a color I won’t try again.  The bd grays and silvers I’ve gotten tend to be cooler tones and I’ve liked all of them. I’ll be curious to read replies  from individuals that have both colors. It might be fun to lay them side by side and take a pic... sometimes seeing a picture helps for comparisons... (if u know how to post that would be interesting too). 

I own the fog gray from the first time the slouchy pullover was presented and I also own the Sand Dune. I believe some how you received the fog gray. The Sand Dune is more of a cream ivory in color. The fog gray is a very light gray. The two side by side are definitely different in color. 

Valued Contributor

@Lucylu12 yes it is definitely the fog grey I received. It is a lovely color so I’m going to keep it because I do like it. However, this might be trouble since I also need more of these slouchy pullovers now 🤣
Honored Contributor

@Joizz11  To my knowledge, there are SEVEN colors for the slouchy pullover, and I have all seven of them. Some I had to get from BD directly, as QVC didn't carry them.

However, if anyone hears of another color being available, I would jump on it as I really like the slouchy pullover. So, so comfortable. I wear it by itself and many times have had a jacket or poncho over it. Feels so good next to the skin.

Trusted Contributor

I just opened the ultra lite hoodie with kangaroo pockets in beach rock. Thanks to all that said it’s a great color- I love it. Now I’m anxious to get the duster in beach rock...if I’m lucky I should get it sometime this week. Fingers crossed I didn’t goof sizing down!

Respected Contributor

@Joizz11   -  I'm wearing the slouchy pullover right now in the Pacific Blue and LOVE it!  I'd definately keep the fog grey too, they are my go to tops and love wearing them.  Enjoy!

Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88  Isn't the slouchy pullover one of the most comfortable pieces from BD? I love it!

Valued Contributor

@IlliniGirl88, World Traveler I am definitely keeping the fog grey but thinking of what other colors to pick up. I have to order from BF directly to get my size. I am thinking pacific blue and carbon and maybe sea salt.
Honored Contributor

@Joizz11 Oh, the Sea Salt is so, so beautiful. The others are too, but that white is gorgeous! Go for it. Heart

Trusted Contributor

The Ombré Calyso Wrap is a Lunchtime Special $63.00.