Honored Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams - TSV - February 11, 2019

I have been eyeing the cap sleeve tee it's adorable but I just can't bring myself to spend $94 on a tee shirt.  I would rather get another hoodie for $89.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pecky wrote:

I have been eyeing the cap sleeve tee it's adorable but I just can't bring myself to spend $94 on a tee shirt.  I would rather get another hoodie for $89.  

@Pecky  me too. I keep looking at the cap sleeve tee, as it is right up my alley, and I realize it is a better fabric (cozychic ultra lite) but I cannot bring myself to pay that for a tee.

It is so pretty though!

Trusted Contributor

I get that, it’s a reason I waited so long. I was hoping they would mark it down. But as usual I just went for it and now that I did I want another color. I think it may be my most favorite thing that I have purchased from this line. I will hold out and hope it goes on clearance or a One Day Only or something. I am happy with one for now and the Sea Salt will go under all my cardis and Shrugs so for me the use it will get is worth it. Now getting another one in a color may not get as much use as this one so I am holding off. The Hoodie is a great price compared to the cap sleeve. But for me personally I will get more use out of the cap sleeve. So it all works out. At least that’s what I am telling myself. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Honored Contributor

@Lucylu12  Thanks for your detailed review. So happy you received your pieces. Like Christmas, right?

You might just have egged me on to try the cap sleeve top. Hmmmm......

Trusted Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Lucylu12  Thanks for your detailed review. So happy you received your pieces. Like Christmas, right?

You might just have egged me on to try the cap sleeve top. Hmmmm......

You won’t be disappointed it is wonderful. 😈

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 @Pecky Either of you have a birthday, anniversary, etc., coming up so you could request the tee? ha! Sometimes I have people who just give me gift cards; relatives usually give money. Then you could try the cap sleeve tee BECAUSE YOU ARE WORTH IT! Heart

Trusted Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Mj12 @Pecky Either of you have a birthday, anniversary, etc., coming up so you could request the tee? ha! Sometimes I have people who just give me gift cards; relatives usually give money. Then you could try the cap sleeve tee BECAUSE YOU ARE WORTH IT! Heart

What a great idea. Anniversary coming in May and Birthday in June. There’s two already😂😂😂😂😂😂

Trusted Contributor

Hey, if anyone purchases or has purchased the 3 piece lounge short set on the BFD website. Please post what the inseam on the shorts are. I love that set but will not wear shorts that are too short. These appear to be a great length but they don’t post the garment measurements like the Q does. I sure wish everyone did that, 

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

Oh I'll probably just buy it before the week is out.  Smiley LOL

Trusted Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

Oh I'll probably just buy it before the week is out.  Smiley LOL

You won’t be disappointed