Honored Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams - TSV - February 11, 2019

Okay, everyone. I purchased another pullover hoodie! Got it in the Faded Rose. Yikes!

However, what I did was size up one from my regular size. I was reading everything on the other BD thread and then watched the video (which I should have done FIRST!), so I have the green coming in my regular size and the rose in a size up. Will exchange whichever one doesn't fit well. 

I normally only size up one when I know I will be wearing it over something else, like when I purchase the cardis. Just didn't think I needed to size up on the hoodie, which I don't intend to have anything under it.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler You did say you also really liked the faded rose, so I am not surprised one is coming your way now!! 😉 

Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom Go away, you trouble maker!  Smiley LOL

I would not be surprised if my accountant asks me remove you from my circle of forum friends! LOL! 

Seriously now, it doesn't take much to get me to buy a new BD item. Your gentle (well, maybe NOT so gentle!) nudges seem to push me over the edge. When I look over the edge, all I see are some more BD's to purchase, right? Smiley Happy

Pretty soon I'm going to be dipping into my travel money. That's when I am going to need intervention! ha!

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom Go away, you trouble maker!  Smiley LOL

I would not be surprised if my accountant asks me remove you from my circle of forum friends! LOL! 

Seriously now, it doesn't take much to get me to buy a new BD item. Your gentle (well, maybe NOT so gentle!) nudges seem to push me over the edge. When I look over the edge, all I see are some more BD's to purchase, right? Smiley Happy

Pretty soon I'm going to be dipping into my travel money. That's when I am going to need intervention! ha!

@World Traveler You are something else! Lol

I am going to have to move a little blame onto my mother here...she taught me that if I’m gonna go down, to be sure I bring someone with me - to never go down alone. You @World Traveler are the “ chosen one”. 😂😂😂 The good news though is that when we both go over the edge, between the 2 of us and all our BD’s, our landing will be softer than clouds!! 🤣

Honored Contributor

would love for them to do a tunic length hoodie. i feel like these hoodies are too short for me.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

The good news though is that when we both go over the edge, between the 2 of us and all our BD’s, our landing will be softer than clouds!! 🤣

@AmericanBulldogMom So true! ha!

Regular Contributor

World Traveller...I did the same thing.  I ordered the white color in two different sizes.  I think i go on a high when I talk about, watch, or order Barefoot Dreams.  I love it so much.  Have looked at this weekend's presentations of the hoodie and the poncho over and over again.  I don't know what it is about this brand but I am addicted. I can't wait to get them.

Regular Contributor

I hear you, World Traveller.  I have ordered so much from QVC this weekend and I'm hoping they are delivered when my husband isn't home.  He normally doesn't hassle me about the deliveries I get but I expect many items to arrive at the same time.  I ordered the pullover hoodie in Sand Dune in both XL and 1X as it has been suggested that it runs small.  I will return whichever doesn't look best.  I also ordered an XL in Sea Salt from Barefoot Dreams website.  Regarding the poncho, I ordered two in Sea Salt in One Size and one more in Plus size.  I expect to keep two of the three.  I also ordered the Lisa Rinna ruffled knit duster in two sizes and will keep what fits.  Oh, and then I ordered a bathing suit in two sizes and hope that one looks ok.  The other thing I was tempted to order but didn't was a Dooney and Bourke shoulder bucket bag in Turquoise.  It was so nice and had silver hardware which I love and is very uncommon for D&B.

When your items arrive, please let us know how they worked out.  I will do the same.

Cheers!  

Regular Contributor

BTW, tonight I wore the BD Ultra Lite poncho I purchased last year in Sand Dune and it reminded me of how much I love this item and the overall BD line.

Honored Contributor

@Cathy1950 Isn't it nice to find a brand that you love? I really get excited too when I order one of their products and anticipate the delivery. This line of clothing "sparks joy." Anyone who has watched Marie Kondo's Netflix program, Tidying Up, will understand that phrase. Heart