Esteemed Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams Fan Chat 2019

@AmericanBulldogMom 

Thanks. I didn't see any pinkish color either.

My cream and camo are scheduled for delivery tomorrow, Monday. Hopefully this will be another early am drop off, otherwise I won't be able to get to it until Wed or Thurs. 

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS  Looking forward to your reviews! Fingers crossed they arrive early. 🤞🏻

Esteemed Contributor

I've got my fingers crossed too, @AmericanBulldogMom. I dread the thought of packages on the porch while I'm away.😟

Esteemed Contributor

@1Professor

Any movement on your Camo cardi?

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@1Professor

Any movement on your Camo cardi?

@rochelleS 

It shipped.

I am SO not enthusiastic about it now.

Sigh/

Honored Contributor

Mine went into backorder. Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

Mine went into backorder. Woman Frustrated

@Pecky  Did your cream or camo go to backorder status?...or both?

I should be getting my black/plaid tomorrow.

Trusted Contributor

Does anyone own the CozyChic zip up full length robe. I want to order it and according to the measurements a small is 49" in length. That would work for me, as I am 5', however this looks long on the models and I am wondering if the length is correct. Anyone have this robe that is petite. 

Valued Contributor

I received my QVC2 Big Deal in the xs camo and black plaid today and wow I love them. I actually love the black plaid more than the camo but they are both nice. This cardigan seems a little more structured to me even though it’s a boyfriend style. I find the fit perfect and not oversized at all for me. I always receive the xs usually in BD cardigans. They are very cozy and nicely structured. I wasn’t going to splurge and order this but so happy I did. I hope you ladies love this item if you ordered it!!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I received the QCVBigDeal2 in the black/plaid today and it is wonderful. I'm glad I chose to go up a size. This is not the type of sweater I would want 'fitted'. I also wanted the sweater to almost overlap in the front 'as if' there were buttons and I could button up the sweater. When looking at some of the presentations during the day this sweater was the BigDeal, some of the models looked like they needed to wear the next size up and they were stretching the sweater too much to make it look like the size they had on fit them. I don't have a large chest either...actually I'm what some would consider below 'average', so that wasn't even an issue.

I also wanted it for layering and not having to just wear sleeveless tops underneath, so by sizing up it also gave me the extra room there too. When I read the BD sizing and saw the chest panels in inches, I knew I had to size up. 

So, I'm a happy camper here Smiley Happy