Honored Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams Fan Chat 2019

@rochelleS Oh, just checked. On December 14, 2018, the TSV was CozyChic Cali Cardigan; and in February the TSV was the CozyChic Lite Ribbed Shrug.

Oh, yes, you can depend upon a TSV coming up during the winter months. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lucylu12 

A few things here. First I put two sizes and colors of the cowl on separate checkholds. I called CS to edit the med to a small at the ODO price + free ship, then process both. I asked to please place another order, same colors in the larger sz, just in case re the fit, when the first two arrived at the ODO price. The next day I checked, saw the edited item was at the higher price. And he failed to place my second request completely. I reordered, on check these two oversights. Called CS the 3rd or 4th day, for a credit, explaining what'd happened. Both were adjusted at the ODO price and terms. A very pleasant, easy conversation.

Today, speaking with the rep I'd mentioned earlier, mentioned I couldn't find a second Kimono I had on check. Somehow it went to my wishlist. She placed this order at the lower $ with free shipping. I asked if this was policy or just being nice to me. That's when she went into detail about the 30 Day Price/Term Matching Policy. I shared the call I had with a (newbie) rep who declined honoring an item. I thanked him for his time and hung up. Called right back with absolutely zero, zip, nada of a problem with my request or the rep. That's when I was informed about the new holiday hires. I won't waste my time educating someone. I just call back. I have never, ever been turned down! !!!!! You won't get what you don't ask for.

Also, I was staying at the hospital when the Feb or March tsv shrug was offered. Sis had two surgeries in a week. I called CS when I came up for air and again, was more than pleasantly accommodated. 

So, my answer would be yes. Call and ask for what you want. I've fallen asleep thinking an order was placed, only to see it in the list below my cart, more than once, lol. Or gotten sidetracked. Go for it! I wish I was there to ease you thru the call. ♡♡♡

Trusted Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@Lucylu12 

A few things here. First I put two sizes and colors of the cowl on separate checkholds. I called CS to edit the med to a small at the ODO price + free ship, then process both. I asked to please place another order, same colors in the larger sz, just in case re the fit, when the first two arrived at the ODO price. The next day I checked, saw the edited item was at the higher price. And he failed to place my second request completely. I reordered, on check these two oversights. Called CS the 3rd or 4th day, for a credit, explaining what'd happened. Both were adjusted at the ODO price and terms. A very pleasant, easy conversation.

Today, speaking with the rep I'd mentioned earlier, mentioned I couldn't find a second Kimono I had on check. Somehow it went to my wishlist. She placed this order at the lower $ with free shipping. I asked if this was policy or just being nice to me. That's when she went into detail about the 30 Day Price/Term Matching Policy. I shared the call I had with a (newbie) rep who declined honoring an item. I thanked him for his time and hung up. Called right back with absolutely zero, zip, nada of a problem with my request or the rep. That's when I was informed about the new holiday hires. I won't waste my time educating someone. I just call back. I have never, ever been turned down! !!!!! You won't get what you don't ask for.

Also, I was staying at the hospital when the Feb or March tsv shrug was offered. Sis had two surgeries in a week. I called CS when I came up for air and again, was more than pleasantly accommodated. 

So, my answer would be yes. Call and ask for what you want. I've fallen asleep thinking an order was placed, only to see it in the list below my cart, more than once, lol. Or gotten sidetracked. Go for it! I wish I was there to ease you thru the call. ♡♡♡

Thanks, good to know. I have been QVC since 1993 and never knew this. I really appreciate all the information.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@equss @LorelaiGilmore@World Traveler @Lucylu12 @1Professor @Pecky @AmericanBulldogMom @Sweetiekitty @blackhole99 @Joizz11 

and all who are curious about the Ash Grey...

Received my Ash pant yesterday. I own the Graphite blazer cardi. When comparing the two colors, I found these are very similar mid tone greys with very little difference to the naked eye. So very slight, that these may possibly be worn together. More on that later. Then with pictures, my phone camera really picked up the subtle brown undertone in the Ash grey. The Graphite has a subtle blue hint.

20190920_180948-1.jpg 

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@rochelleS There was last year in Nov (or was it December?). It was the long cardigan that was just on recently as the Big Deal. Then there were other cardigans that were the TSV, which I got five of, I think. They were the thicker, heavier cardigans. I don't recall if they were CozyChic or CozyChic Lite; definitely NOT Ultra Lite.

@World Traveler 

Thanks for all the info! I am curious though as to which cardi you purchased five. That's quite a testimonial on your part. Was it possibly either the Cali Cardi with mixed colored yarns and a long ribbed shawl (like the latest tsv) or maybe the So Cal Cardi, with the open front vee neckline? Much thanks!

Cali Cardi

Screenshot_2019-09-21-09-05-35-1.png

So Cal Cardi

Screenshot_2019-09-21-09-03-33-1.png

Contributor

Hey girlls, I wanted to let you know that there's a good bit of BFD on Nordstrom Rack today, including a lot of the Ultra Lite.  Happy Shopping!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@rochelleS  Thanks for comments and pic. It does look different in pic. However, if it didn’t strike your eye as different not sure it will feel different. hmmmm....guess I’ll wait for mineSmiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@equss  I really thought the Ash appeared darker on air. The set lighting can really skew colors, and not just with BD. I didn't catch the brown undertone until it was mentioned here. This is why I'd appreciate more detail and color input/comparison, in this case of the various BD greys, by the host and or vendor. I will definitely play with the Ash and most certainly share my thoughts. When is the eta for your pant?

Trusted Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@equss  I really thought the Ash appeared darker on air. The set lighting can really skew colors, and not just with BD. I didn't catch the brown undertone until it was mentioned here. This is why I'd appreciate more detail and color input/comparison, in this case of the various BD greys, by the host and or vendor. I will definitely play with the Ash and most certainly share my thoughts. When is the eta for your pant?

@rochelleS  Mine should arrive the 25th. If it isn’t a glorious gray I’m wondering if I should go with garnet!!

Esteemed Contributor

@equss What do you consider to be a "glorious" grey? Do you own any Spruce? I'm playing with it with the Ash.

I succumbed to the Garnet tsv. After receiving this in the cowl. Luv, luv, luv and after trying on the Taupe tsv, fab fit and length, (reg) there was no question about bringing it home. I do love reds and enjoy the variety I own. If you love, want and wear a blazer, Linea will have a magnificent Scarlet red piece coming soon. I have every piece in this true red color. The same blazer was extremely popular in other colors last year. This'll be a new color in the piece. See A343162 more info, video 4.8 rated + reviews. An impeccably made garment.

I took another pic of the Ash and Graphite. Different natural lighting today. The camera still picking up the brown undertone in the pant. 

20190921_125028-1.jpg