Trusted Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams Fan Chat 2019

@1Professor wrote:

@rochelleS wrote:

@Lucylu12 @equss @Pecky @Joizz11 @World Traveler @1Professor @IlliniGirl88 @AmericanBulldogMom @SFGIANTSGIRL @blackhole99 @HeatherAG aND everyone

Here's another (LTS)Screenshot_2019-09-19-11-55-32-1.png LUNCHTIME SPECIAL, 9-19, that may be of interest... 

The lower heeled bootie in Rosewood would compliment the new Garnet, Rosewood and Berry. Works with grey, taupe, olive and black. The other options are black suede or leather. There's a cute small ruffle that gives this footwear an understated edge, away from the basic popular styles. I just started purchasing Logo shoes and find they're tremendously comfortable. And I have a bad back! They're true to size, if not a wee smidge larger. I've been very pleased. Prices good from 10 am - 4pm ET. 

@rochelleS 

I have this shoe in black leather and the suede rust. Just ordered a back up pair in the suede rust (only thing left).

SOOOO comfortable. Great look with slim fit jeans and pencil skirts. Love this shoe!

I love these, wondering if they pinch your toes? A lot of reviews say they run small. I am a 5 1/2 would you recommend the 6 or stay true to size?

Trusted Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@1Professor 

I purchased the Rosewood too. Missed the black. Only of the the two finishes was available earlier in my size and missed that opportunity. 

Are you familiar with these? Just picked them up at the LTS/PTS price of $57 and change. They look pretty darn cool. Yes, Laurie's shoes are soooo comfy. Also her jeans. Great fit and same LTS/PTS sale pricing. The camo style jeans are great with BD. Everything matches the seven shades in the pallette. The jeans are PTS tonite but available now. I love these, in every way. Colors are soft in person and very cute on and I'm old!

Screenshot_2019-09-19-14-33-58-1.png

Screenshot_2019-09-19-15-05-10-1.png

Love the jeans, did you purchase true to size or go down a size. Reviews say these ran large. Going buy the measurements these look like they would fit me in my normal Q size. Your thoughts would be appreciated.

Esteemed Contributor

@Lucylu12 

Regarding my Logo shoe purchases, I've stayed true to size. I find they run a smidge larger on me, but fit. I have a slightly wider foot and there's been no fit issue. I did size up on a heavier boot, nothing like the bootie, and it was too big. Returned. If anything,  I've thought about sizing down.

Regarding the Logo camo print pants... for me I look at the waist, hip and thigh measurements. There is a bit of give in these jeans. I look for easy fit, not a poured in look. If it's a slender/slim cut, I go up a size. I'd originally ordered a regular (like these I posted) great fit all over. I had the two other colors on check when I saw the petite offered for the same price on Sept 5th. See A303883. I really didn't need to shorten the original but thought I'd give the petite a try. Was I shooting myself in the foot? Yep. Turned out I just should've stayed with the first, reg length. The petite fit fine when I quickly tried on but when worn, sagged. I needed that extra bit of rise. I recall you're a petite. Don't know if you'd prefer that but I'd call cs. They'll very most likely honor the price. They did for me when I cxl'd my two checkhold colors. The order was reinstated at the sale $. I am short but not a petite per say. I choose sz 10 in both options. My weight is in my lower half.

The Macrame choice is very nice. Colors are pale dusty, dusky purples, mauve and greys. Delightfully different and very attractive to me. Many BD pieces work really well with this. The Spanish Moss really looks like shades of...spanish moss 😊. A variety of soft greyed greens. Olive works well with it too. The blue option is softly hued also. Understated tones that compliment our variety of soft BD  greys and blues. All three colors are greyed. Like a mist or smoked wash of color that softens the overall pallettes. Very, very pretty. Can you tell I like these pants! Great twill fabric. Nice, comfy weight. Easy and fun to wear. ♡♡♡

Esteemed Contributor

@Joizz11 

Your items sound so lovely and I appreciate the additional details and descriptions. I have the Mauve Mist in the CC ultra lite. I like this color. It's unusual and pretty. I see alot of combos to mix n match with this shade. Sounds like there's no difference in color saturation between the fabrications. Thanks for clarification on the Almond cowl. I have that coming. I visualized the Almond mixed with Beach Rock and Taupe, among much more. I'm very excited to get mine, there's a very strong possibly of that being tomorrow. A bunch of stuff has piled up at my local ups hub. Oh boy oh boy!!! Looks like my Ash scarves have shipped today. Next week for a real life look.

Respected Contributor

@Lucylu12 :

I think people have wider feet, but don't want to claim wide. They have bunions and don't take them into account. The shoes do not run small. It all depends on your foot and what you are used to. Some people only where athletic shoes or open toes or sandals. Any closed toe is uncomfortable. I wear these on long teaching days.

I am always a size 8, LOGO size 8 is always perfect.

Great toe room (I won't do a crowded toe).

But then I don't know what YOUR feet look like!

Trusted Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@Lucylu12 

Regarding my Logo shoe purchases, I've stayed true to size. I find they run a smidge larger on me, but fit. I have a slightly wider foot and there's been no fit issue. I did size up on a heavier boot, nothing like the bootie, and it was too big. Returned. If anything,  I've thought about sizing down.

Regarding the Logo camo print pants... for me I look at the waist, hip and thigh measurements. There is a bit of give in these jeans. I look for easy fit, not a poured in look. If it's a slender/slim cut, I go up a size. I'd originally ordered a regular (like these I posted) great fit all over. I had the two other colors on check when I saw the petite offered for the same price on Sept 5th. See A303883. I really didn't need to shorten the original but thought I'd give the petite a try. Was I shooting myself in the foot? Yep. Turned out I just should've stayed with the first, reg length. The petite fit fine when I quickly tried on but when worn, sagged. I needed that extra bit of rise. I recall you're a petite. Don't know if you'd prefer that but I'd call cs. They'll very most likely honor the price. They did for me when I cxl'd my two checkhold colors. The order was reinstated at the sale $. I am short but not a petite per say. I choose sz 10 in both options. My weight is in my lower half.

The Macrame choice is very nice. Colors are pale dusty, dusky purples, mauve and greys. Delightfully different and very attractive to me. Many BD pieces work really well with this. The Spanish Moss really looks like shades of...spanish moss 😊. A variety of soft greyed greens. Olive works well with it too. The blue option is softly hued also. Understated tones that compliment our variety of soft BD  greys and blues. All three colors are greyed. Like a mist or smoked wash of color that softens the overall pallettes. Very, very pretty. Can you tell I like these pants! Great twill fabric. Nice, comfy weight. Easy and fun to wear. ♡♡♡

Thanks for all the information. It was very helpful. The redwood in the boot is sold out in my size darn it. Still undecided on the camo pants. Probably need petite so I will see if the price goes down or if they offer them at a lunchtime or prime time special.

Trusted Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@Lucylu12 :

I think people have wider feet, but don't want to claim wide. They have bunions and don't take them into account. The shoes do not run small. It all depends on your foot and what you are used to. Some people only where athletic shoes or open toes or sandals. Any closed toe is uncomfortable. I wear these on long teaching days.

I am always a size 8, LOGO size 8 is always perfect.

Great toe room (I won't do a crowded toe).

But then I don't know what YOUR feet look like!

Thanks, my size is sold out in the Redwood and thought maybe I could go up 1/2 size but I better not. I don’t like a crowded toe so these sound perfect. I will keep checking back and maybe my size will pop up.

Trusted Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@1Professor 

I purchased the Rosewood too. Missed the black. Only of the the two finishes was available earlier in my size and missed that opportunity. 

Are you familiar with these? Just picked them up at the LTS/PTS price of $57 and change. They look pretty darn cool. Yes, Laurie's shoes are soooo comfy. Also her jeans. Great fit and same LTS/PTS sale pricing. The camo style jeans are great with BD. Everything matches the seven shades in the pallette. The jeans are PTS tonite but available now. I love these, in every way. Colors are soft in person and very cute on and I'm old!

Screenshot_2019-09-19-14-33-58-1.png

Screenshot_2019-09-19-15-05-10-1.png

Hey, I was able to pick up 2 different colors at an As Is Price in Petite in the Logo Ankle Pants. Purchased the Macramae and the Spanish Mosh. I will let you know how they work out for me. First time trying her pants but these look so nice I thought why not. Thanks for posting these, I had not seen them before.

Super Contributor

@LorelaiGilmore wrote:

@equss wrote:

@LorelaiGilmore I wear your qvc size and already received the small and it’s great. I also like the fit in Kari... some of the models have hip cling and I think they just aren’t in correct size. Hope u love it!!

@LorelaiGilmore wrote:

Ordered my first BD (the TSV) today, and am looking forward to receiving it! I ordered the ash and am considering adding the taupe. I generally wear a 2 or XS at the Q, but ordered small as I like the way it looks on Kari. Hoping it won't be too roomy, but I'd like to be able to layer comfortably.

@equss Thanks for the info! I am looking forward to receiving it. Smiley Happy

@equss OK, I have now received my TSV's in taupe and ash (first purchases of this brand), and I think I love them! Smiley Happy Can't wait until it's cool enough here to wear them. I'm glad I ordered the small rather than the XS, as I love the drape and the way that it comes together in the front, as well as the room in the arms for layering. Yay!!!

“…nevertheless, she persisted.”
Honored Contributor

@LorelaiGilmore  YAAAAY! Welcome to the almost-sure-to-be addicting world of owning Barefoot Dreams items. Smiley LOL  Now you know what all of us have been talking about. They feel so good on the skin and like many of us, will probably bring a smile to your face when you open your closet and see them.