Esteemed Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams Fan Chat 2019

@AmericanBulldogMom 

Sure sounds like you're batting 100% with the arrival of these two colors! Tks for the pics and comments on both.

Hope everyone else will be as equally pleased, especially with the Mauve Mist. 

@Pecky, any tracking updates on your order from CA? 

Super Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

Thanks, @1Professor that's very thoughtful of you.😙

Nice to know the Pacific Blue medium will work out well for you too. My Indigo blazer cardi is finally in route.

I'm wondering what the upcoming tsv will be too. Something transitional, playful, personal, newly styled separate, fabrication (saw a beefy boucle on the BD site) ??? And what new colors to dazzle us with again??? Not sure how much more dazzling I can take, but am avidly curious.

I can't *wait* to see the next TSV! Still hoping they do a great robe sometime.

Valued Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom Wow thanks so much for posting the picture with those colors together!!! That mauve mist is beautiful and I am soooo excited to add that color to my collection. Waitlist needs to hurry up 😂😂.
Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom Got home and ripped open the Mauve Mist bag. EXACTLY like your picture! I love it inside the house and outside the house; both places it looks the same.......light lavender. This is definitely a keeper!

So Mauve Mist and Berry are staying with me, and @rochelleS I'll work this weekend to justify keeping the Spruce. Have to do a lot of "pulling" from my Linea jewelry and tops, and other brands of slacks. If I have to work too hard at it, I'm sending it back. Don't want to have to purchase clothes to go with the Spruce; I need to already have items that will bring out the deep blue/green in the cardigan.

Next? Who else got the Mauve Mist and will give a review.

@Joizz11 Were you the one who is eagerly looking forward to the NEXT Barefoot Dreams presentation? LOL! My credit card need to stop smoking. Smiley LOL

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom Got home and ripped open the Mauve Mist bag. EXACTLY like your picture! I love it inside the house and outside the house; both places it looks the same.......light lavender. This is definitely a keeper!

So Mauve Mist and Berry are staying with me, and @rochelleS I'll work this weekend to justify keeping the Spruce. Have to do a lot of "pulling" from my Linea jewelry and tops, and other brands of slacks. If I have to work too hard at it, I'm sending it back. Don't want to have to purchase clothes to go with the Spruce; I need to already have items that will bring out the deep blue/green in the cardigan.

Next? Who else got the Mauve Mist and will give a review.

@Joizz11 Were you the one who is eagerly looking forward to the NEXT Barefoot Dreams presentation? LOL! My credit card need to stop smoking. Smiley LOL

@World Traveler  Yay Yay Yay!! So glad to hear you agree on the mauve mist. I know you said if any pink it was going back. I said the same. LOL! It’s quite a unique color isn’t it. Subtle but beautiful - and definitely lavender. 

As for the Sept TSV - I am REALLY hoping it’s NOT something I want/like/need. 😂 We probably should steer clear of this thread too. 🙈

Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom Totally agree.....hope it is nothing I like for the September presentations! I am not strong enough to resist, especially when all of you shame me into buying! ha!

Valued Contributor

I am enjoying reading all your reviews on the mauve mist color. It sounds gorgeous and can’t wait to receive it.

@World Traveler Yes I was definitely one of them anxiously waiting for what’s in store for us in September. However, I originally wasn’t going to purchase the QVC2 Big deal but ended up purchasing 3. 2 are currently on waitlist for me. Although I am excited I also can try and hold back as I have another blazer in taupe on waitlist as well and ended up purchasing another roll neck pullover in black only because I couldn’t help myself.

Even though it might be difficult I am torn between excitement and allowing my cc to cool down. We will see how far I get 😂.
Respected Contributor

@Joizz11 wrote:
I am enjoying reading all your reviews on the mauve mist color. It sounds gorgeous and can’t wait to receive it.

@World Traveler Yes I was definitely one of them anxiously waiting for what’s in store for us in September. However, I originally wasn’t going to purchase the QVC2 Big deal but ended up purchasing 3. 2 are currently on waitlist for me. Although I am excited I also can try and hold back as I have another blazer in taupe on waitlist as well and ended up purchasing another roll neck pullover in black only because I couldn’t help myself.

Even though it might be difficult I am torn between excitement and allowing my cc to cool down. We will see how far I get 😂.

@Joizz11 I see your willpower is as weak as everyone else’s. You are in good company here. Ha!! 

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom 

Sure sounds like you're batting 100% with the arrival of these two colors! Tks for the pics and comments on both.

Hope everyone else will be as equally pleased, especially with the Mauve Mist. 

@Pecky, any tracking updates on your order from CA? 

@rochelleS  QVC's tracking is terrible. Nothing has changed since 8/17.  It only shows Ontario CA  so I have no idea where it is.  Hopefully it's still not there. 

@AmericanBulldogMomThanks for showing all three colors.  I have beach rock and faded rose and was wondering if mauve mist was anything like them.  I just wish I could see it for myself LOL.  

Respected Contributor

@Pecky Hopefully you only have to live vicariously through reviews and pics a short time now. 😆 Fingers crossed your pkg’s are close.