Honored Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams Fan Chat 2019

@Katnappin Bummer! No, I haven't received my slouchy pullover in the Olive color. Smiley Sad  However, it is now in my state, so maybe by Friday......I hope, I hope, I hope! Heart

Very eager to see how the Olive looks in the flesh. I'll be sure to report back. I just hope it isn't so dark that you can't really tell it is a green at all. Don't know if it is my eyes or what, but every time I get a BD, it seems to be darker than how it looks on TV. The Sea Salt (white) is the only one that doesn't do that. It truly looks exactly as it appears on TV. ha!

Honored Contributor

Reminder: All Barefoot Dreams on QVC is FREE shipping and handling thru July 29, 11:59pm Pacific Standard Time.

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler  Hi there!  I'm interested on the olive slouchy pullover too. I put it on check hold hoping you or one of the other BD fans here had received theirs and could report back on the color. I totally agree with you about the on air colors. Sometimes we're pleasantly pleased, others, not so much. I will say that LDO's olive is the darkest I've ever seen or owned and I do like his color. Hopefully the BD olive will compliment the Linea colorway, which btw, does not have a yellow undertone. I think I'll call BD CS and get their feedback later this morning. I'll share their response. When is your edd?

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just received the sleeveless cardi and capped sleeve tee.  Love the tee!  Now I need more, but out of my size at QVC (they are on clearance now).  

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler and anyone else who is interested in the new olive color...

BD CS said this new fall olive color will be midtone in depth. Not a deep, deep shade. The undertone is brown. It sounds like it'll be very nice. It's the same as the photo in the Nordstroms sale catalog.(which looks like there's a yellow undertone to me, but apparently not) Hope this helps a little bit. ♡♡♡

Trusted Contributor

I have not received the Olive yet, thought it would be here today. Maybe tomorrow. However I just looked at the Slouchy Pullover and the video now has the Olive in it.

i think I will be happy with the color. Although I won’t know for sure until I get it.

Trusted Contributor

@Lucylu12   Thanks- just watched video. I’ll be anxious to read your review of the olive 

I notice the duster and a few other pieces have  special pricing today. Also I’ve been picking up a few things from the Nordstrom sale and this morning the olive cardi was back in several sizes. 

Honored Contributor

My OLIVE slouchy pullover finally arrived today! Does take a while from the East coast over to my side of the world.

Really like this color. I would call it a medium olive green. I would not want it to be any darker. If it was a bit lighter, that would have been okay though. I feel it is darker than how it appears on the videos.

I will probably wear this more than the other colors this fall; I see it as a great transition color.

If there is anything else in this color that comes up in a style I like and is Ultra Lite, I will probably purchase it.

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler 

Glad to hear your Olive Slouchy finally arrived. I'm glad you like this shade and appreciate your comments. ♡♡♡

Honored Contributor

Broken record here...........FREE shipping thru 7/29/19, 11:59pm, Pacific Time!

Only a couple of more days to take advantage of that!