Honored Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams Fan Chat 2019

@IlliniGirl88 Okay, darn you! ha! I ordered the slouchy in the new olive color. Still can't find it in a photo. Tried the BD website and also Amazon, who carries some BD items. No photo of the new olive color. I am hoping that it is a darker green so there is some diversity in my BD closet. Heart

Trusted Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@equss I have the top and bottom, ordering them in both the medium and the large at first because I just didn't know how they would fit me.

The medium size fit for both of them on me; however, because I consider the shorts too short on me, I kept the large shorts and the medium top. The large shorts are a tad longer in the legs and I feel more comfortable with that. Since it is a drawstring item, it doesn't matter that it is larger than what I would normally get. Doesn't look too big.

@World Traveler  thank you for the response.  I guess I better stick with my initial impression that they are just too short.  To be honest I think they would have been too short for me to be comfortable even when I was younger.  If the inseam were just a couple inches longer......  The culottes are too long for me and the shorts too shortSmiley Happy.  Good thing I have the track pants coming from the bd website.

Thanks again!!

Honored Contributor

@equss Love the track pants! Hope you do too. Heart

Trusted Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@IlliniGirl88 Okay, darn you! ha! I ordered the slouchy in the new olive color. Still can't find it in a photo. Tried the BD website and also Amazon, who carries some BD items. No photo of the new olive color. I am hoping that it is a darker green so there is some diversity in my BD closet. Heart

Some how I thought you would. I am going to see if they offer it at a reduced price in the near future. I actually went in my closet and surprise surprise I have 5 of the Slouchy Pullovers. I Really thought I had 4 but forgot I had received the Sea Salt. Now if I only I can hold out on the Olive. I always get concerned that my color and size and may sell ou since it’s a new color and probably limited until next year.. So who knows I may just go ahead and get it. I think I am trying to talk myself into it 😂 

Honored Contributor

@Lucylu12 Are you STILL thinking about getting the new Olive Slouchy Pullover? Get with it! O-R-D-E-R  I-T before your size and the new color are gone. You can always return if you don't like it. Yes, that is probably $6.95 or something like that to return if you don't like it, but you KNOW you will like it, right? Smiley LOL

Be safe rather than sorry. ha!

Contributor

They have that color Olive in cardigans at the Nordies sale

Frequent Contributor

@World Traveler If you go to the Nordstrom Anniversary forum topic here under Fashion, the second post has a picture of the BD cardi in olive from their sale. I think it's a very pretty shade of olive. Hope you like your new Slouchy Pullover!

Trusted Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Lucylu12 Are you STILL thinking about getting the new Olive Slouchy Pullover? Get with it! O-R-D-E-R  I-T before your size and the new color are gone. You can always return if you don't like it. Yes, that is probably $6.95 or something like that to return if you don't like it, but you KNOW you will like it, right? Smiley LOL

Be safe rather than sorry. ha!

Well for Pete’s Sake I decided to be safe rather than to be sorry. 

Honored Contributor

@Lucylu12 I knew you would! Smiley LOL

Seriously, good decision; you can always return if you don't like it.

Honored Contributor

@Sweetiekitty and @Katnappin Oh, thank you for the heads up regarding the Olive on the other thread. YES! I really like that color. I hope it looks like that when the slouchy pullover comes. Sometimes photos show the article lighter than they are; same when I watch shows on QVC. I see a color I like when they are presenting, only to get it home and be much darker than I wanted. 

I have returned so many "navy" shoes back to QVC (different brands) because they were so dark when I got them home, they looked closer to black. I'm hoping this shade of Olive is truly how it looks on that other thread.

Thanks again to both of you! I will report back on how the color looks to me in person.