Honored Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams Fan Chat 2019

@1Professor wrote:

@SFGIANTSGIRL wrote:

Ugh, ordered the blue early.  Got the scoop neck tee in faded rose last night and this morning jumped in on the black TSV and the scoop neck tee in black.  "My name is Deb, and I am addicted"

Deb

@SFGIANTSGIRL 

Hello, Deb.

[Small crowd softly applauds.]

Small crowd? You have to be kidding me! It is a room that is busting at the seams! LOL!

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@World Traveler 

Sooo, have you made a decision? Black...Oyster...Lagoon Blue? Uno, dos, o tres???

@rochelleS You are NOT going to believe this, but I abstained! Oh, it was so, so hard, but in the end I felt the style of the back would not look good on me. 

I do look forward to reading everyone's review. Heart

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 Yes, they had the luxe milk, another favorite of mine. Heart

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler 

Missed the presentation yesterday. Had no plans ordering. TSV- Black and Oyster are coming home to me. Watching the video this morning needed both colors. 

Don't have anything like this style of cardigan and after seeing the back detail sealed the deal for me. Seriously, considering ordering another color. 

Edited- Woman Very Happy

Faded Rose: My third choice. Thank you, Ladies, For helpful suggestions.

Super Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

@1Professor When I go to my 12-step program, I will be dragging you along with me! ha!

Yep, you're going to bring me along too @World Traveler. I've been running around playing with LDO's Perfectly Pink and BD's Faded Rose. They look good together. Too good 😤. #&$%

Probably a crazy question.....what is LDO's?  

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_SerenityYou are so funny! Smiley LOL I have done the same thing with so many products. I would have NO intention of purchasing and then BINGO.....not only got it, but got more than one. Smiley LOL

Be sure to tell us what you think of them when you put them on. I love, love, love the Ultra Lite fabric, and that's about the only thing I want to purchase in BD now. 

Honored Contributor

@Beeweaver She is referring to Louis Del Olio. She is a huge fan of his line of clothing here on the Q. Heart

Respected Contributor

Blue one is on the Brown Truck.  Can't wait to get it today.  Black may be here by Wednesday.  Ok, admittingly dress for work in a dress that I can put the blue on top of, once it arrives at my office.  LOVE BFD...

Deb

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hautelook dot com (Nordstrom Rack sister company) has a Barefoot Dreams event that ends tomorrow morning. There are various cardigans, pants, skirts and several pieces CozyChic Ultra Lite in Sand Dune color discount varies approx 45-50% off.

Esteemed Contributor

@SFGIANTSGIRL 

Was your Lagoon tsv delivered? If so,  how do you like it???