Valued Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams Fan Chat 2019

@rochelleS Woohooo my slouchy pullovers finally shipped out!!! And back my cardigans go for my exchange size. Can’t wait to get them all!
Honored Contributor

Screen Shot 2019-05-09 at 6.03.17 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-05-09 at 6.03.33 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-05-09 at 6.03.49 PM.png

Valued Contributor

Did anyone purchase the new BF Malibu U neck slub T-shirt? I am wondering how this fits. By the size chart it shows I should purchase the small but sometimes that isn’t always the case.
Esteemed Contributor

@Joizz11  Have you received any updates on your 4-26 orders? Mine finally shipped on May 8th from Ontario, CA but my tracking hasn't updated since then. One edd has passed, the other is tomorrow. Curious to hear if you've had any additional progress. Much thanks.  ♡♡♡

Valued Contributor

@rochelleS My slouchy pullovers I order 4/26 finally shipped however it appears they are hanging out in CA also with no movement since 5/9. Makes me worry about my cardigans I am exchanging for a smaller size. I called CS and told them I was exchanging and they said there would be no problem however I see now the sea salt is basically sold out. I’m just hoping I still get my exchanges. I just think it will take a long time.
Trusted Contributor

@Joizz11 wrote:
Did anyone purchase the new BF Malibu U neck slub T-shirt? I am wondering how this fits. By the size chart it shows I should purchase the small but sometimes that isn’t always the case.

I was wondering the same thing. I am usually a small but like my shirts loose so I am thinking medium but I am hoping someone has purchased it so we can get a better idea.

Valued Contributor

@Lucylu12 I compared the size chart to the previous BF slub shirt and it appears this shirt might be more fitted. However it would be great to get an opinion from someone who purchased it. I went on waitlist for the small.
Esteemed Contributor

@Joizz11 @Lucylu12 

Have either of you called BD for size and fit info? Being 100% cotton, I wonder about potential shrinkage too. (I cool wash, a short pop in dryer for wrinkle relief, then line dry)

Sorry, I'm not much help 🙄💙

Esteemed Contributor

@Joizz11 wrote:
@rochelleSMy slouchy pullovers I order 4/26 finally shipped however it appears they are hanging out in CA also with no movement since 5/9. Makes me worry about my cardigans I am exchanging for a smaller size. I called CS and told them I was exchanging and they said there would be no problem however I see now the sea salt is basically sold out. I’m just hoping I still get my exchanges. I just think it will take a long time.

@Joizz11 

I ordered the xs in the slouchy pullover due to the very generous bust measurement. I have no clue how it'll actually fit. That heavily perfumed hoodie I'd received was part of this same order. CS sent a replacement with expedited delivery. So some things do get out of the warehouse quickly.

Now I'm concerned about my Pointelle cardis. My small Beach Rock is still in process with an edd of 5-16. CS just told me if not received to call back and they'll expedite a replacement and noted this on my order. I have the white cardi in med on check. From what you've said I think it'll be too big for me. And, of course it's not available anymore in small. This is very frustrating. I have two sizes of the new petite dress on waitlist also. I am disappointed that I may miss out on size and colors of the garments I'm interested in. I guess what will be, will be. 

I am looking forward to my View sleeveless tunic orders. I did end up ordering the Fog Grey too!

Valued Contributor

@rochelleS I made the mistake of listening to the hosts when presenting the cardigans. They stated they were more fitted that’s why I ordered a small. However I should have stayed with the xs.