Trusted Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams Fan Chat 2019

@World Traveler wrote:

@Lucylu12 I tried the Luxe Milk Sleep Shirt last night, but quickly changed back to the Luxe Milk Lounge set because the weather was not warm enough to just have a shirt on. I had changed my winter sheets to the summer sheets, and I didn't have the additional warmth to compensate for the shorter shirt. ha!

"I thought I was done with BFD for a bit....." Well, I could say all you have to do is stay away from this thread; however, you and I both know that staying away doesn't help bring "joy" to our lives. Smiley LOL

We will always be here to guide you to your next BD purchase! Heart

Me thinks staying away from this wonderful thread won’t help me. I am always checking for more colors at times and recently I had looked at the slouchy pullover but the new colors weren’t there. So eventually I would of spotted them. I love this thread. Nice to see what everyone is buying and what they think.

You will love the sleep shirt. Since you already own the Luxe Milk, it’s so divine. The night shirt is almost like wearing nothing becasue there is no binding or getting twisted up. It’s just heavenly comfortable to sleep in. 

I sure hope the Slouchy Pullover goes on a special price at some point.

Honored Contributor

@cantdrive55 Hi! I purchased the Montecito sometime ago; in fact, I got three (Cocoa/Sand, Loden/Carbon, and Indigo/Stone). They were on special for $83.65 when I got them. 

The item number for the Montecito was A293835; not sure they keep the same item number several months or a year later.

It had ribbing in the front and I sized up from a medium to a large. I do that if I think I will be wearing a BD cardi over a bulky sweater. I want more room in the arms and chest.

Of all of my BD items, these are the ones I like least. That doesn't mean they are bad. I have gravitated more to the ChozyChic Lite and the Ultra Lite. So, for me these are thicker/bulkier than I wear now days. 

This fabrication definitely will keep you warm, but I am liking the more softer colors of the items I am now purchasing rather than this tweedy/deep heathered look.

Hope this helps!

Honored Contributor

TWO MORE DAYS!!! Don't forget to watch/record the Barefoot Dreams presentation on QVC2 on April 25.

I'm still hoping for better prices for the Namaste Lounge Set. It is normally $145. Would love to see it below $100 so I can get another one.

Haven't received my slouchy pullover in the new Meadow Green. Should be here this week.

Valued Contributor

@World Traveler let me know how that color works for you. I’m waiting patiently for this show to see if there are any special prices.
Respected Contributor

@World Traveler   -  Has your slouchy pullover shipped?  Neither of mine have, still processing...

Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88  Still in processing. Grrrrrr!

Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88  But.........it is scheduled to arrive by 4/29; so, I guess it could still be on time. I was hoping for an early delivery. ha!

Honored Contributor

Screen Shot 2019-04-23 at 2.30.27 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-04-23 at 2.30.38 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-04-23 at 2.30.49 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-04-23 at 2.30.58 PM.png

Contributor

Hello everyone!

I was really hoping that there would be some good specials today since there is a BD show this afternoon, but I don't see any special sale prices...unless it won't show up until the show is on...?

Also, I wouldn't have realized that the slouchy pullover now comes in green if I hadn't seen it on this thread....and I absolutely HAVE to have it, lol! Anybody received theirs yet?

Have a beautiful day!

Respected Contributor

This thread is pulling me down the rabbit hole Smiley Happy LOL. I got the Slouchy Pullover in the meadow green and the sea salt. I love this one and wear it all year.  Already own 3, so whats two more.....

Deb

Ps. The Panda buddy is the cutest thing.