Honored Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams Fan Chat 2019

@IlliniGirl88  WHAAAAAAAAT???? There's a color i don't have? Thank you for posting this. I have the Sea Salt, but not the Meadow Green. That must be new. Headin' on over to get it!

Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom Did you know about the Meadow Green slouchy? That's a new color available now.

Valued Contributor

I actually saw these colors and was waiting thinking maybe they would go on a special price before I ordered. However I see the hooded pullover is on sale again.
Valued Contributor

I received my BD tipped tee and matching shorts today and wow I love this set. These shorts are way better structured than the other shorts directly through BF website. I order the pacific blue and it is very nice. Shorts are not too short but not long either. I like this set so much I want to order another in another color.
Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom Did you know about the Meadow Green slouchy? That's a new color available now.

@World Traveler  No I did not. I’ll have to go look at that. 🙈

Honored Contributor

@Joizz11 Good to hear! I think you are the first one of our thread group that has purchased the set, or even the shorts alone. 

One time when I ordered BD from Amazon for a size/color that was not available on the website or QVC, they inadvertently sent me a pair of Sea Salt shorts, clearly labeled on the packaging. I didn't even open it up; just sent it back and received the correct order shortly thereafter.

Wish I would have opened it up and tried them. Darn!

Trusted Contributor

Gosh darn it. You Gals are something else. I thought I was done with BFD for a bit until the Slouchy Pullover was mentioned in new colors. I have to have the lSea Salt and the Meadow Green but I too, will wait to see if a special price comes up. I know the Sea Salt is a must for me. I also received the 2 Luxe Milk Sleep Shirts and I adore them. Wonderfully comfortable to sleep in. 

Honored Contributor

@Lucylu12 I tried the Luxe Milk Sleep Shirt last night, but quickly changed back to the Luxe Milk Lounge set because the weather was not warm enough to just have a shirt on. I had changed my winter sheets to the summer sheets, and I didn't have the additional warmth to compensate for the shorter shirt. ha!

"I thought I was done with BFD for a bit....." Well, I could say all you have to do is stay away from this thread; however, you and I both know that staying away doesn't help bring "joy" to our lives. Smiley LOL

We will always be here to guide you to your next BD purchase! Heart

Valued Contributor

@World Traveler yes I was very happy with these shorts. I think the white tipping gives it more structure than the other kind on their website. They don’t flare out on the backside. They are very nice. I want another set definitely and also want 3 of those slouchy pullovers but waiting for either a sale or free shipping day.
Super Contributor

Hi, everyone, I’m on the verge of mak8ng my first BF purchase, and would appreciate your advice.

I wondered if ladies who are have the Montecito cardigan would give  me their opinions.  The cardigan is on sale at Nordstrom, and I can’t decide between the 2 colors, so I was thinking about getting both...until I started reading the reviews, both here & on their site.

It seems buyers either love or hate it. If you have the sweater, did you find it was of a lesser quality than your other BF sweaters? Did you size down? Do you find it heavy?

Any other issues I should know about?

Thank you for your help.