Honored Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams - TSV - February 11, 2019

Well, rats! Checked the status on my second pullover hoodie and UPS handed it off to the post office today. Not sure why yesterday they delivered it UPS, but the same item ordered on the same day is being handed off to the PO. Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Mj12 wrote:

@Katcat1 wrote:

I don't understand all the hype about this brand and also their prices.  I don't care what the TSV as I won't be buying.  Just because Oprah endorses it doesn't mean it's gold!

Then perhaps another thread about a line you’re interested in would work better for you.

Not to mention let's give these women a little more credit than this.  I don't think anyone here is buying BFD because of Oprah. 

This line doesn't work for my lifestyle however, the feel of the material is superb as is the quality.  And it's nice to read a thread by women excited about their purchases. Why come and piddle all over it?      

@Lipstickdiva@Mj12

Bringing up Oprah in a negative way when it has absolutely nothing to do with the subject at hand comes across as tedious and unimaginative.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Mj12 wrote:

@Katcat1 wrote:

I don't understand all the hype about this brand and also their prices.  I don't care what the TSV as I won't be buying.  Just because Oprah endorses it doesn't mean it's gold!

Then perhaps another thread about a line you’re interested in would work better for you.

Not to mention let's give these women a little more credit than this.  I don't think anyone here is buying BFD because of Oprah. 

This line doesn't work for my lifestyle however, the feel of the material is superb as is the quality.  And it's nice to read a thread by women excited about their purchases. Why come and piddle all over it?      

@Lipstickdiva@Mj12

Bringing up Oprah in a negative way when it has absolutely nothing to do with the subject at hand comes across as tedious and unimaginative.

They were just responding to the poster KatCat1 who was the one that brought up Oprah in this thread to begin with. They were not being negative to Oprah, rather stating they can think for themselves and not be influenced by someone else. They didn’t deserve your unnecessary comment. 

Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Mj12 wrote:

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Lipstickdiva@Mj12

They were just responding to the poster KatCat1 who was the one that brought up Oprah in this thread to begin with. They were not being negative to Oprah, rather stating they can think for themselves and not be influenced by someone else. They didn’t deserve your unnecessary comment. 

@AmericanBulldogMom, I was referring to the poster who first dragged Oprah into this discussion. I'm sorry; I thought that was clear. I was agreeing with @LipstickdivaLipstickDiva & @Mj12

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom Status on your BD item? Inching its way closer to you? ha!

Contributor

I love my BFD and am having a hard time wearing anything lately. My mom recently passed away and it’s true what they say about these sweaters being like a hug. I think my fave is the Cozychic Cali Cardi , I know it runs bigger but what a soft and warm sweater😊. I wanted to get the poncho but I think the hoodie would fit my lifestyle better...I want both but you know priorities. I just worry that the hoodie is going to be tight in the tummy area , which I don’t want. Im super excited to see what the tsv is! I just love this line!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom Status on your BD item? Inching its way closer to you? ha!

@World Traveler Ack! It was out for delivery today. Nothing showed up by 8pm. Checked the status and a new notation was added that weather conditions have delayed delivery until next business day. Maybe 3rd try tomorrow will be successful?!?! We’ll see....😏

Super Contributor

Super Contributor

@LoveMeSomeQVC wrote:

Here's the link and a pic for the February 2019 TSV.

https://www.qvc.com/Barefoot-Dreams-CozyChic-Lite-Ribbed-Shrug-Cardi.product.A350248.html?sc=SRCH

BFD.JPG

Oh!!!!!!!  Wow!!!!  I need this in sea salt and I am debating on the coral.  I usually take a S/M so I am going to hope it fits the same and order it now!!!   Love it!!!

Honored Contributor

i am doomed. LOL

this is nice......something different!

will definitely get the sea salt and the carbon, but this is great in every single color.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein