Trusted Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams Fan Chat 2019

@Lucylu12 wrote:

@tsavorite wrote:

@Lucylu12 wrote:

Gosh darn it. I was not even going to check this one out but saw that you girls said it was presented, so I went and watched the video. I love the Expresso and I also like the ribbing detail. I am trying to talk myself out of it. Also usually if Kari has on a small I get the medium, she has on the extra small which is making me think this may run large so I am undecided as to whether to get small or medium. I don't like things fitted on me, I prefer a more looser casual look. I think I am going to check out the measurements in the other hooded cardigans. I purchased one a year or more ago in medium and it actually was to large but I kept it. Anyway I need another cardigan like hole in the head.

@Lucylu12  I just watched the video on it from last night with Antonella (sp?) presenting and Kari says she is wearing the pearl color in the size small.  I always check out what size she is in also....usually she is in the XS but she said small last night and it looks to fit her fine.  So I am thinking if I get one I will go with the small instead of XS this time.  

HTH

Thanks so much, that helps a lot. I usually go up one size from what ever Kari is wearing. So I guess I will get the medium in Expresso. I will see if a new video is posted with Antonella in it. 

I changed my mind. There is a new video with Marybeth. Kari had on the small but says she can wear extra small or small in this one. Marybeth didn't state her size but she is usually in a medium so I am going with small. I have one similar to this and I got the medium and it was too big but I never sent it back. 

Honored Contributor

I finally decided on the pearl.  They described it as a creamy white and not bright white.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pecky wrote:

I wasn't going to order but after seeing the presentation I like the pearl and expresso.  I also like spruce but I already have that color in the funnel neck cardi.  I did order the new tee in spruce.  

@Pecky I ordered the spruce in the new TSV.  I decided that it was so pretty on air and don't have anything like it.  I am assuming it will be a green-blue gray like a spruce tree.  A cool green color.  Am I correct?

I am so indecisive....I am having second thoughts about the spruce.  Maybe I should do the espresso?  I just can't decide.  I don't have a brown but not sure what I would wear it with except cream and black.  But, the green is probably the same.  Penny for your thoughts!

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@1Professor wrote:

@World Traveler @rochelleS @Lucylu12 @AmericanBulldogMom  + all:

The Baja Blue is mine!

Screen Shot 2019-12-09 at 4.08.04 PM.png

I have 2 lush green BDs, lots of basics and black, but nothing for my denim heart. Plus I don't have a hoodie!

Did anyone notice that if you upgrade the FREE shipping, it's only $3 to get it a week early (this week!!!)?

@1Professor 

I hope the Baja Blue makes your denim heart sing 🎶 and dance 👣. I just watched the video and it does look very nice to me also. 

I don't know if you upgraded your order delivery, but that was a very good catch on your part. I would sincerely hope it would eliminate the slooow  shipping issue you experienced with the recent camo cardi. We must remember the Q rarely ships the first orders out, (or FIFO) but is frustratingly known to ship the last orders out ahead in the ordering queue. (LIFO) Added to the iffy warehouse situation, it's often a shot in the dark as to when items are finally shipped. (I felt badly for you about that camo cardi delivery) 

@rochelleS 

The TSV Baja Blue has already shipped!

Esteemed Contributor

Oh @1Professor, that is fabulous news!!! I look forward to your comments once this new cardi arrives. YAY!

Not sure if you saw my recent mention of receiving the Blue Animal Print cardi, A371304. I'd shared how it's a very greyed blue. Almost looked grey on the overcast day it arrived. But there's indeed blue and if the new Baja Blue is anything like the color in this print cardi, I believe you and anyone else ordering will be very pleased with this shade. I love mine and would consider the tsv in this choice if I didn't already have this other. Not sure if you can see the similarity, but I do suspect it's there. I am excited for you! ♡♡♡

Screenshot_2019-12-10-19-14-14-1.png

Respected Contributor

@Lucylu12 wrote:

@Lucylu12 wrote:

@tsavorite wrote:

@Lucylu12 wrote:

Gosh darn it. I was not even going to check this one out but saw that you girls said it was presented, so I went and watched the video. I love the Expresso and I also like the ribbing detail. I am trying to talk myself out of it. Also usually if Kari has on a small I get the medium, she has on the extra small which is making me think this may run large so I am undecided as to whether to get small or medium. I don't like things fitted on me, I prefer a more looser casual look. I think I am going to check out the measurements in the other hooded cardigans. I purchased one a year or more ago in medium and it actually was to large but I kept it. Anyway I need another cardigan like hole in the head.

@Lucylu12  I just watched the video on it from last night with Antonella (sp?) presenting and Kari says she is wearing the pearl color in the size small.  I always check out what size she is in also....usually she is in the XS but she said small last night and it looks to fit her fine.  So I am thinking if I get one I will go with the small instead of XS this time.  

HTH

Thanks so much, that helps a lot. I usually go up one size from what ever Kari is wearing. So I guess I will get the medium in Expresso. I will see if a new video is posted with Antonella in it. 

I changed my mind. There is a new video with Marybeth. Kari had on the small but says she can wear extra small or small in this one. Marybeth didn't state her size but she is usually in a medium so I am going with small. I have one similar to this and I got the medium and it was too big but I never sent it back. 

@Lucylu12 Marybeth said she's wearing her normal size in medium and has plenty of room. HTH

Trusted Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@Lucylu12 wrote:

@Lucylu12 wrote:

@tsavorite wrote:

@Lucylu12 wrote:

HTH

@Lucylu12 Marybeth said she's wearing her normal size in medium and has plenty of room. HTH

Thanks I missed Marybeth saying that. I for sure will need to order the small, the medium would be swimming on me. Depending on the style of BFD I either can get a small or medium but this one wou,d be too large in the medium. So happy you caught that,.

☺️

Honored Contributor

@Beeweaver wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

I wasn't going to order but after seeing the presentation I like the pearl and expresso.  I also like spruce but I already have that color in the funnel neck cardi.  I did order the new tee in spruce.  

@Pecky I ordered the spruce in the new TSV.  I decided that it was so pretty on air and don't have anything like it.  I am assuming it will be a green-blue gray like a spruce tree.  A cool green color.  Am I correct?

I am so indecisive....I am having second thoughts about the spruce.  Maybe I should do the espresso?  I just can't decide.  I don't have a brown but not sure what I would wear it with except cream and black.  But, the green is probably the same.  Penny for yourthoughts!

@BeeweaverThe spruce is gorgeous I am wearing it alot as it goes with so many colors.  It is a green/blue and very cool tone.  I agree about the expresso I don't think I would wear that color as much.  I have olive in the long cardi and find myself not wearing it as much as I do the spruce.

Super Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

I finally decided on the pearl.  They described it as a creamy white and not bright white.

I received the hat/scarf combo this week in the pearl/stone combo and the pearl is gorgeous. It is definitely not stark white and one of the hosts said the color actually does kind of glow like a pearl - it's true and a good way to describe it. Based on the presentations and the items I received, I ordered the pearl and hope it's as pretty in person.

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

I accidentally* ordered the upcoming TSV in pearl, and I'm wearing it today... it's gorgeous.It's not an optic/pure white, but more of a bright, creamy, off-white. "Pearl" is a perfect name for the color.

I usually wear large in BFD, and the large is a relaxed fit, but not oversized. I could size down to a medium but will likely order a second color and stay with the large.

*I was intending to order the spruce, but pearl arrived, and sure enough that's what I had ordered. It was a very pleasant surprise; the pearl is so pretty, and seems to brighten up my complexion.