Esteemed Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams Fan Chat 2019

Ladies.. Four new colors have been added to the wide leg pant. Looks like they'll coordinate with the new tsv and of course, work back to previously offered garments. Say hello to Baja Blue, Berry, Spruce and Pewter.

Screenshot_2019-12-08-02-26-04-1.png

Trusted Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

Ladies.. Four new colors have been added to the wide leg pant. Looks like they'll coordinate with the new tsv and of course, work back to previously offered garments. Say hello to Baja Blue, Berry, Spruce and Pewter.

Screenshot_2019-12-08-02-26-04-1.png

I love those pants I just wish they came in petites. I was so hoping the TSV would be pants in petite regular and tall. Maybe some day.

Respected Contributor

I need those pants to be 6 inches longer for me. LOL

Regular Contributor

I just ordered the TSV in the pearl color.  I wish QVC stocked more BD items in whites and light colors.  I have a similar (but not the same) BD CozychicLlite hooded cardi, and I love it.  The Cozychic Lite fabric is my favorite in the BD family.  Can't wait to receive this item.  The color and style will get lots of use in my wardrobe rotation.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Cathy1950 wrote:

I just ordered the TSV in the pearl color.  I wish QVC stocked more BD items in whites and light colors.  I have a similar (but not the same) BD CozychicLlite hooded cardi, and I love it.  The Cozychic Lite fabric is my favorite in the BD family.  Can't wait to receive this item.  The color and style will get lots of use in my wardrobe rotation.  

@Cathy1950 

In regards to your interest in lighter colors, the BD Taupe color is very light, no yellow undertone, and is quite a chameleon shade to me in that it morphs to blend or compliment so many colors, including many of the BD silvery and pale grey shades. Also looks very, very smart with their white or cream family of colors. I would love to see an Ultra Lite long sleeve sweater top of some kind but wear a white long sleeve tee when I want to complete a neutral pallette. I recently ordered a Mist short sleeve tee and look forward to seeing how this shade works back with my collection. 

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler @rochelleS @Lucylu12 @AmericanBulldogMom  + all:

The Baja Blue is mine!

Screen Shot 2019-12-09 at 4.08.04 PM.png

I have 2 lush green BDs, lots of basics and black, but nothing for my denim heart. Plus I don't have a hoodie!

Did anyone notice that if you upgrade the FREE shipping, it's only $3 to get it a week early (this week!!!)?

Super Contributor

So I am on the fence.  I was thinking the Pearl (white) until I saw the presentation and it looked too much like a robe IMHO.  So, now I am thinking Espresso, Berry, or Spruce.

Questions for the BFD experts.....

Is the Berry more of a muted Mauve?  It looks more pink than the Garnet?

Is the Spruce more of a grey green than the olive?

Is the Baja Blue a new blue that they haven't carried before?

What's your opinion on the Espresso?

What about the Pearl?  Too bathrobe like or cute to wear out?

Respected Contributor

@Beeweaver wrote:

So I am on the fence.  I was thinking the Pearl (white) until I saw the presentation and it looked too much like a robe IMHO.  So, now I am thinking Espresso, Berry, or Spruce.

Questions for the BFD experts.....

Is the Berry more of a muted Mauve?  It looks more pink than the Garnet?

Is the Spruce more of a grey green than the olive?

Is the Baja Blue a new blue that they haven't carried before?

What's your opinion on the Espresso?

What about the Pearl?  Too bathrobe like or cute to wear out?

@Beeweaver I generally gravitate towards the "white" colors. However, I did not care for the pearl when I saw it presented. Easy pass. The baja blue is a new color. The baja blue and espresso are the 2 I am contemplating. This cardi is too similar to so many other cardi's I already have, that's my reason for hesitation. I don't have anything in espresso so that's the one I'm gravitating to most right now. Hmm 🤔 The berry and spruce are very muted dusty colors. Yes, the berry does lean more pink than the garnet. It's also cooler toned than the garnet.

Trusted Contributor

Gosh darn it. I was not even going to check this one out but saw that you girls said it was presented, so I went and watched the video. I love the Expresso and I also like the ribbing detail. I am trying to talk myself out of it. Also usually if Kari has on a small I get the medium, she has on the extra small which is making me think this may run large so I am undecided as to whether to get small or medium. I don't like things fitted on me, I prefer a more looser casual look. I think I am going to check out the measurements in the other hooded cardigans. I purchased one a year or more ago in medium and it actually was to large but I kept it. Anyway I need another cardigan like hole in the head.

Esteemed Contributor

Ladies...I see a new long sleeve tee has been loaded. There's some new colors in berry, loden green and indigo blue. Black and white too. A slightly different style with a curved bottom hemline and a slightly scooped neck. A generous cut, the bust measurement refects this so check your sizing.

Screenshot_2019-12-09-21-13-24-1.png