Esteemed Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams Fan Chat 2019

I enjoyed watching the video earlier today. I ordered the Beach Rock...at yesterday's price. 😊👍

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@rochelleS wrote:

I enjoyed watching the video earlier today. I ordered the Beach Rock...at yesterday's price. 😊👍

That is great.  How did you get the ODO price?  I just posted that I ordered the beach rock at the ODO and edited the order today to faded rose and the price went up! That should not of changed the price.

Respected Contributor

Ordered the faded rose yesterday before the ODO presentation.  So glad I did.  Super cute cardi.

Deb

Respected Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@rochelleS wrote:

That is great.  How did you get the ODO price?  I just posted that I ordered the beach rock at the ODO and edited the order today to faded rose and the price went up! That should not of changed the price.

@Pecky It always does that. Very annoying. Just call CS and they'll adjust it back.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pecky 

I just called and asked to honor yesterdays price. It took two calls. The first rep appeared to be new, perhaps a seasonal hire. I'd also asked her to process a couple check hold items too. When she declined to honor the ODO, I called right back. Same request was immediately honored. Then I noticed my check items hadn't been processed, either. I'm glad I caught and fixed that during the 2nd call.

I always call CS to edit an order. When I've tried myself, it reverts to the current price like you experienced. Just call to avoid that issue. CS will be able to reinstate the lower price for you. 

Regular Contributor

This bunch junk has to be a joke unpaved never seen such ridiculous stuff. This is 

why I don't buy at a any more. They get worse all the tim

Honored Contributor

@clista wrote:

This bunch junk has to be a joke unpaved never seen such ridiculous stuff. This is 

Really??

Respected Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@clista wrote:

Really??

What? Huh? 🤔🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

Trusted Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

@clista wrote:

Really??

What? Huh? 🤔🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

What they said🤷🏼‍♀️

Frequent Contributor

My Boucle Cardi has shipped and is supposed to be delivered on Wednesday. It is on free shipping today so I called CS and the shipping I had paid was refunded. Can’t wait to see how the boucle compares to my other BD items.