Honored Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams Fan Chat 2019

thank you so much @TheMemphisVette ......very cute!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Frequent Contributor

Did anyone receive an advanced email on the upcoming (11/9 or 11/10) BD TSV (or Big Deal)? At first the Program Guide had it as a Big Deal (11/9) and now it looks like it will be a TSV (11/10). If anyone has any info and is willing to share, it will be much appreciated!

Valued Contributor

@Katnappin I haven’t received any email or any information on what the Big deal will be. It appears to be a QVC2 Big deal that premiers on Q2 at 9pm EST 11/9 and grows throughout 11/10. Would love to know what it is ahead of time. It appears they are keeping it hush hush for us BD lovers.
Valued Contributor

The QVC2 Big Deal is up!!! What do you ladies think? I was never a fan of animal print but the cream and black plaid are nice. Thinking the price could be a little lower also. There is a TSV 12/14 so unsure if I want to save my money until then.
Honored Contributor

@Joizz11 wrote:
The QVC2 Big Deal is up!!! What do you ladies think? I was never a fan of animal print but the cream and black plaid are nice. Thinking the price could be a little lower also. There is a TSV 12/14 so unsure if I want to save my money until then.

@Joizz11I just saw this this morning.  It is different than the other BFD cardi's.  I like the camo & cream.  Not sure yet if I am going to order. 

Trusted Contributor

@Joizz11 wrote:

@Joizz11   I don't care for it based on photos (which is a good thing because I decided before seeing it no purchases).  I'm hoping bd site will have some holiday promos.  After I received the white Aran cardi I asked if there would be new items released for holidays and I was told yes.  The new cozy chic microfiber used in the Aran is great... hoping for more pieces with that fabrication. 

Frequent Contributor

@Joizz11  This is an easy pass for me as the Cozychic isn't my favorite. I have a bathrobe in Cozychic which is fine, but prefer the Cozychic Lite for cardigans. I do like the cream color but am not a fan of the prints, so I will wait for the 12/14 TSV. I do agree with you that the price is a little high compared to previous offers. I'm hoping there will be other BD special offers this weekend!

Super Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@Joizz11 wrote:

@Joizz11I just saw this this morning.  It is different than the other BFD cardi's.  I like the camo & cream.  Not sure yet if I am going to order. 

I can't decide, either. I like the camo and grey leopard, but I wish we had an inkling about the December TSV. And, if this Big Deal were $10 or $20 less, I would probably jump on it. $100 for it just seems high for a Big Deal price. There are a couple of other items on special prices that are the same or less that I like better. I'll wait for the presentation.

Honored Contributor

This is an easy pass for me, I have Barefoot Dreams items I bought months ago that I have not worn yet. Gotta draw the line somewhere.

Trusted Contributor

I am passing on this one. I have enough BFD Cardigans to sink a ship LOL. Not a fan of the Cozichic. I have some pieces but it's my least favorite in the line. I know they will have some new items and the TSV coming up. So I shall see if I am tempted at that time.