Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams Fan Chat 2019

So I got the Aran Cardigan in Midnight today and all I can say is WOW!  It does feel like a tighter weave compared to other Cozy Chic items (the California Coat, Cali Cardi).  It isn't stiff though.  It fits perfect in the sleeve (which means it may be short for some girls, I typically have to cuff my cardis from BFD).  It hits me right above the knee (I'm 5'5") and this is going to be a really nice addition to my wardrobe up here in Boston.  

Honored Contributor

I received my almond funnel cardi and love it.  I ordered xs and it fit perfect.  I love the ways this can be worn. It is so soft and cozy. I also ordered the spruce, but haven't gotten that one yet.  

Regular Contributor

I received my Olive Aran BFD Cardigan today. It is beautiful! It is thicker than most cardigans but not heavy. I wear a 10 and the medium fit just right. I will be wearing this all Fall & Winter and into Spring. I'm 5'2 and this cardigan is not overwhelming at all. It is so soft. It looks exactly like a wool Irish sweater but without the itch.
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sweetiekitty wrote:

So I got the Aran Cardigan in Midnight today and all I can say is WOW!  It does feel like a tighter weave compared to other Cozy Chic items (the California Coat, Cali Cardi).  It isn't stiff though.  It fits perfect in the sleeve (which means it may be short for some girls, I typically have to cuff my cardis from BFD).  It hits me right above the knee (I'm 5'5") and this is going to be a really nice addition to my wardrobe up here in Boston.  

@Sweetiekitty   I love my almond but wish they would have shown a close up of the midnight. On the almond the heathering is so subtle you can't even see it.  The other colors looked heathered, but in my opinion did a poor job showing and describing colors.  Enjoy yours!

@TennisCaptain I was also intrigued by the olive. It must be an exclusive color to qvc because the bd site only has the bd almond and midnight. Enjoy!

Trusted Contributor

My Beach Poncho should finally arrive tomorrow. So far the reviews are very good. Can't wait. I hope if I love this indigo my Faded Rose comes in on waitlist because I may get that one also. I will report back tomorrow.

Trusted Contributor

Well the Poncho arrived and although it's lovely, it really is overwhelming on me. I am only 5' but I do wear heels or wedges. I also don't care for the Navy color. It's a very dull drab navy. It's a shame because it feels so good, it's not to heavy but it just isn't me. May try it on again tomorrow with jeans and heels. I just threw it on with comfy clothes I had on and boy it wasn't a pretty site. LOL. I love ponchos but unfortuanately me thinks I am just too short for this one. 

Trusted Contributor

@Lucylu12  Sorry the poncho isn't working for you. You'll find something that suits you better I'm sure!  Did u take the rose off waitlist??

the second cardi I ordered before you ordered the poncho just shipped. I'm finally done with qvc( mean it this time!)     I tried to cancel 3 days before it shipped because I could tell it was going to take forever... says I'll get it the 31st( which later than original edd). 
Oh well.... No more anticipating big deals or tsvs

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@equss wrote:

@Lucylu12  Sorry the poncho isn't working for you. You'll find something that suits you better I'm sure!  Did u take the rose off waitlist??

the second cardi I ordered before you ordered the poncho just shipped. I'm finally done with qvc( mean it this time!)     I tried to cancel 3 days before it shipped because I could tell it was going to take forever... says I'll get it the 31st( which later than original edd). 
Oh well.... No more anticipating big deals or tsvs

Yes I did cancel the Faded Rose. I have been dealing with a few issues with QVC also. Wish they would stop doing all these changes. Never had problems until lately. It all works out but it's a pain. I am pretty much done. I don't need any more BFD that's for sure. I have enough tops and cardis to last me a life time. Ordered a few Christmas Picks 

And  I am really all set for the Holidays and Winter. Oh except I had the Louis Del Olio Suede Trench on check hold and just saw they reduced the price $10.00. Below the TSV price so I did get that tonight. I will have to be over the moon about it to keep it though. But I was very curious about it in suede. I have the other one in the short and longer version. I needed this one like a hole in the head. Need to stay off this site for a while.lol

Honored Contributor

hi BD lovers......

sorry if this has been identified before, but i am behind on a ton of the posts on here.

can someone give me the item number or the link to the cardigan that kari is wearing in this video please? not sure if i have seen it before?

https://www.qvc.com/Barefoot-Dreams-Luxe-Milk-Jersey-Namaste-Lounge-Set.product.A342914.html?sc=SRCH

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

hi BD lovers......

sorry if this has been identified before, but i am behind on a ton of the posts on here.

can someone give me the item number or the link to the cardigan that kari is wearing in this video please? not sure if i have seen it before?

https://www.qvc.com/Barefoot-Dreams-Luxe-Milk-Jersey-Namaste-Lounge-Set.product.A342914.html?sc=SRCH

A368815

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~