Trusted Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams Fan Chat 2019

I see there's a show tonight on qvc2. Plus I'm betting there's a big deal November 9th due to time of show and all the air time scheduled on 9th and 10th

@rochelleS i did order directly from Bd.  I'll get it faster and they have free returns if I don't love it or fit issues. Just easier when there's no savings from the q. Plus their cs is way better. 

looked at you Boucle  jacket on the other forum. Very nice!!  The trench sure sold out of sizes fast. Sounds like lots  of issues with orders though. Hope you got color and size if you decided to go for it. 

upcoming big deal and tsv... oh my!

Valued Contributor

@equss Let us know what you think of your new purchase when it arrives. I was also seeing the 11/9-11/10 shows and thinking the same thing that is must be a QVC2 big deal. I believe the Catalina cardi was the big deal in November of 2018. Woohoo can’t wait!
Trusted Contributor

@rochelleS @Curious if you ordered the Big Deal Trench. I have his knee length and the longer version. However I did put the Expresso Brown on waitlist. It just looked so chic and cozy I couldn't pass it up🤷🏼‍♀️

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@equss 

Do you think there'll be both a Big Deal and a TSV?  That would knock our socks right off! Nothing would surprise me though. BD is certainly getting alot of air time, evidently the sales and growing interest have warranted this. "Oh my" is oh so true! 

I wish I could show you my boucle coat. It's truly amazing in person. Long gone are the days of ever seeing these luxe fabrics on the Q. Plus, the embroidery is beyond magnificent and never fails to start conversations when worn. These striking vintage pieces are real attention getters. 

I agree with everything you said about ordering directly from BD. Stellar customer service! 

I haven't placed an order for the trench coat. Still contemplating a color and if I really need one. Yet, the fastidious attention to detail and high quality of LDO's coats are second to none and I'll surely love it if I do decide to purchase. 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Lucylu12 

I have both the original shorter and longer trench coats too. They both are gorgeous and such high quality garments. I have no doubt the faux suede will be an equally superior garment as well. I don't need another coat but I do like the thought of adding a new fabrication/texture, without the weight and cost of caring for real suede. I'm still mulling over a decision and will firm this up, either way tomorrow. You will look very chic in the Expresso. What a rich and beautiful color! Did you notice the comments of the one woman who already received hers on the other thread? 

Did you receive your petite Logo macrame pants? Do they fit ok and are you loving that cool modified camo print in this color option? I know you sent another pair back but just curious to know if the replacement worked out well for you. ♡♡♡

Trusted Contributor

@rochelleS  yes I did receive the macrame and love them. I now have all 3 colors. The petites work perfect for me. I did see they were a prime time special last night so emailed the Social Team and got another discount of $4.98 on each pair. I originally paid $43.00 then they were a PTS for $33.17 and they refunded me the difference. Then last night they were $28.19 and they refunded me again. So I am quite pleased.

Esteemed Contributor

@Lucylu12 

Tks for mentioning the PTS price drop. I usually check but missed looking last night.  I let my BFF know as she just ordered a pair which cs honored the prior low price. She hasn't even rec'd hers yet. You must be pleased!

I'm glad the petite works well for you too. I've really enjoy this pant along with a couple other Logo pants I've picked up with special pricing. They're well made and I'm liking the fabric and colors alot. ♡♡♡

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@rochelleS @And they are so very comfortable. Also I did see the review of the Trench on the other thread. Great review. I am still contemplating on it. It's on waitlist so I have time, however I really don't need another coat but they are my weakness and this one is the perfect weight for my area. So time will tell. Plus with a possible Big Deal and TSV for BFD, that's something to keep in mind also.

Trusted Contributor

@Joizz11 @rochelleS   Bd shipped the cardi within 24 hours and it shows Monday delivery.  The only thing I'm worried about is size because I'm pretty sure I'll think it's nice.  I noticed it's totally sold out on qvc. 

I successfully avoided seeing the trench until after it sold out in my size. Honestly I think the Aran cardi will be warmer than the trench and more aligned with my lifestyle. The trench is gorgeous but in a cold climate I'd get limited wear or would have to layer significantly.  Still talking myself out of it in case inventory pops back in stock!!  I do love a good trench. I even considered Laurie felts new casual trench when it was on sale price yesterday. I've never owned one as casual as hers... cute!

Trusted Contributor

@equss  I can't wait to hear all about the Cardi, I was undecided and it sold out in the smaller sizes. However I am looking forward to what ever comes up next. There's always something I can't resist.