Honored Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams Fan Chat 2019

@World Traveler @Pecky @AmericanBulldogMom @Mom2Dogs @equss 

Please explain to me why you like this brand?

thank you

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor

Hi @LTT1 !  I think if you read through the forum you'll discover many varied reasons people like the brand. For me, it's the feel of the fabric and the ease of care. I really enjoy how soft it is and I just throw in washer and dryer and it looks and feels like new for years( I have owned some pieces for clos to 10 years)  I can't say this about any other knit clothing. My preference is the cozy chic lite and ultra lite but I have some of the cozy chic too.
I live in a cold climate so enjoy their hats too... never a hat head from the beaniesSmiley Happy 

Valued Contributor

@LTT1 I love this brand as well. I love the CozyChic lite as well as the ultra lite and the CozyChic fabrics. They wear well and fell so soft and cozy. It’s almost like a soft huge when I wear them. Just my thoughts.

@Lucylu12 I want to order the funnel neck CozyChic cardi but unsure of how to size. I wish they told us all there sizes when it was presented. I have the button down in small and that fits well wondering if that should be the same size I should order.
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 ....I only have two pieces....the fabric is very nice and it is warm. I like the washability....wash, throw in dryer and comes out looking like new.  I also like the colors and ease of wearing...effortless dressing I would say.

I would caution you about sizing. Last Christmas they had a TSV, I ordered it, I thought I ordered the correct size after checking the size chart and watching a few airings....it was HUGE, and looked like a bath robe.  I am not sure which item it was...if you want the item number, I will look it up.  It went back very fast and I did not reorder a different size, for some reason that particualr fabric was not my favorite.

I did purchase a shrug, I wear it a lot.....the line is expensive so I am careful about what I order...my life style is very casual today and I want to wear what's in my closet (which right now, I have plenty of things to wear).

I do love that green color in the new item today, it's short and looks retro (I think it is called a funnel neck cardi)  I will probably wait for the reviews on that one before I make the purchase, if I purchase at all.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@Joizz11 @In looking at the measurements there is 1" difference in the bust in the funnel neck in small. The button Cardi is 37" and the Funnel Neck is 38". I think you should stick with the small. I am going with the medium only because this will hang longer on me and I want to be sure it looks good at the hip area and no tight.

Valued Contributor

@Lucylu12 Thank you very much for the details on the difference. I definitely will stick with the small. Now to decide colors 😂 because of course I need 2 lol.
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Joizz11  Earlier you expressed an interest in the new Aran (cardi (other than the price?). I'm just curious if you saw the presentation what you thought?

I am still debating thinking it was very nice and if I bought it and restrained myself from getting a couple other pieces I'd be at that price anyway... how's that for rationalizing a purchase.🤪

btw I'm liking the cardi you are getting more each time I see it. The almond and spruce were tempting but I'm more drawn to Aran cardi. If I'm smart I will wait for next great item ... yikes

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs @equss 

@Joizz11 

Thank you very much for your replies!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 .....if you decide to purchase, post back with your review!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LTT1  If you do purchase anything, let us know what you think. For me the fabric is like no other. You put it on and you just don't want to take it off. It's so soft and yet breathable. You just feel so cozy and it actually is like a warm never ending hug. I tried one piece and now I have 24 pieces from this line. I don't think I have ever purchased that many Peices from one line of clothing and I am sure I will be adding more. The Cozy Chic Lite and the Ultra Lite are my favorite. I have a few Cozy Chic for those days that are a bit more chili. I own tops,ponchos and cardigans and scarves so far and a shawl.