Trusted Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams Fan Chat 2019

[ Edited ]

@Lucylu12 @rochelleS  during am style Kari said she was wearing size small in the funnel neck. I was paying very close attention because the sweater was small across the hips on some of the models. It looked perfect on  Kari    The lack of sizing is getting  really bad especially when items are costing  $200!aran sweater. I think the host said she was a size up in the Aran and it looked too big on her. I do wish Kari had told us her size.  

don't be afraid of the almond.... the fact you can throw it in the washer and dryer help ( except for kitty hair cling😊)

Trusted Contributor

@Lucylu12 wrote:

Regarding the new poncho. Do you think the Faded Rose is the color of the body or just referring to the design. To me the body looks ivory? Thoughts?

They should have discussed the colors in detail. I was wondering if the poncho was almond and print pink and beach rock???

Esteemed Contributor

@Lucylu12 

The design was shades of faded rose in the mosaic poncho. I thought I heard three colors in the design. The body looked ivory on my screen.

Trusted Contributor

Looked ivory or almond to me which I would prefer. I also like Navy.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]
  • @Lucylu12 @rochelleS   That blush poncho is gorgeous.  I want one if you to get it so I can hear all about it!  It's a good thing I try not to buy cozy chic or I might have caved. I don't have the original beach ponch anymore but  I really did think it was cute and I lived  the sleeves.   

I did chat with bd about the Aran sweater. Its a tighter, shorter  weave/knit than normal  cozychic hence I am curious.  I don't know if I'd find it too hot or not

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @equss. I'll go back and study the funnel neck video. It's really too bad the am showing was never loaded. There seems to be much more precise info shared at a slower pace and pitch during the morning shows. I'm truly sorry to have missed that presentation. 

Well, I'll likely be calling BD CS tomorrow for sizing assistance. I'll post back on what I learn. Btw, I bet that two tone southwestern motif sweater you posted upthread has a similar fit to the Aran. What do you think?

Trusted Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

Thanks @equss. I'll go back and study the funnel neck video. It's really too bad the am showing was never loaded. There seems to be much more precise info shared at a slower pace and pitch during the morning shows. I'm truly sorry to have missed that presentation. 

Well, I'll likely be calling BD CS tomorrow for sizing assistance. I'll post back on what I learn. Btw, I bet that two tone southwestern motif sweater you posted upthread has a similar fit to the Aran. What do you think?

The other sweater I posted  upthread is still on my mind ( it is more my style probably than the Aran if I'm honest with myself). I should have asked bd cs about length of that item and the Aran. I bet the fit is similar but for some reason the Aran looked so long to me. Guess I'll have to investigate further tomorrow!

Honored Contributor

That funnel neck cardi is so cute.  I always have trouble with their sizing.

Respected Contributor

I am for sure getting the carbon funnel neck cardi. Debating on the almond. I ordered one size up on this like I did the button cardi. 

Honored Contributor

After seeing the funnel cardi in Almond I had to order that one as well as the spruce.  I ordered my normal xs.