Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams Fan Chat 2019

[ Edited ]

(Editing to add that this is a reply for rochelleS for the question about A303162.  I do not post very often, so not sure why it does not show up as a reply.  I lurk, as you are all quite knowledgeable.)

PBI, as I ended up ordering all five colors.  First, one, then another, and so on, until there were no more left to order.  It is one of the better choices for Florida life.

I did size up one size so that it would hang more like the picture.   That is because of a bust on the larger side, plus having a long torso.  But, my regular size would fit...just not hang according to my preference.   The armholes were my chief concern in sizing up, but they are fine.

Hopefully, this helps.

Trusted Contributor

@rochelleS 

I purchased the Sea Salt in Medium because that was the only size available at the time. I normally would of ordered a Small however the medium works for me. It's a looser fit  but that's how I prefer it. Doesn't look to big but I think that is because of the design. However my feelings are this runs on the larger side. I would stay true to size or if in between size down. It definitely doesn't run to small. It's more forgiving compared to other Barefoot Dreams. 

Trusted Contributor

Some cute new pieces on bd website. Hope they are offered at qvc!

• Product Main Image
Respected Contributor

@equss wrote:

• Product Main Image

@equss OMG! I love this so much!!! ❤️❤️💕💕❤️❤️

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@equss wrote:

• @equss OMG! I love this so much!!! ❤️❤️💕💕❤️❤️

@AmericanBulldogMom  Me too!!

I have this same style from years ago but it's a solid color.  I love the color and buttons so would enjoy this new one.  If the q doesn't offer at better price I may have to get it anyway😃

Honored Contributor

Wish I wouldn't have seen that sweater, now I have to have it, love the pattern.

Super Contributor

I don't want to start a riot here......But, I was at Costco this weekend and there was a sweater made by Max & Mia that was almost exactly like the circel cardi with pockets in the same exact fabrication.  It is available in a cocoa-like color and a denim blue heathered color, and black.  I bought both the cocoa and blue.  Then, I went on the website to see if there were more and it isn't on the website.  However, there is another cardigan with pockets made by Matty M. on the website that people are saying feels just like BFD.  I ordered both the beige and black to see what it is like as well.  It is now only $19.99.  The Max & Mia one is $24.99 if you can find it in store.  Just thought you BFD fans (like I am) would like to know about this.

Respected Contributor

@Beeweaver Thanks for the info!!

Trusted Contributor

@equss wrote:

• Product Main Image

@equss OMG! I love this so much!!! ❤️❤️💕💕❤️❤️

Me too me too❤️

Esteemed Contributor

Yesterday I received my 2 other button cardi's in black and mauve mist. My 1st was in smoky blue. They are also perfect! I hesitated so many times, ordered, cancelled, etc. Who would've thought these may push their way up to a favorite. 

@AmericanBulldogMom 

I finally received my Smokey Blue Cardi too. Waivered on this also. Oh my goodness, I absolutely love! this sweater. It's perfect in sz small. Just the right length,  love the weight and texture, enough room to layer and I especially like the deep vee neckline. Very, very flattering garment! I have two more colors in route. I agree, it's just that good!