Esteemed Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams Fan Chat 2019

@Joizz11 @Beeweaver 

Love my rollneck in rosewood too! I'd like to get the So Cal cardi but I'm fearful the sm/med bridge sizing offered in this will swallow me. No xs/sm is available. Darn.

Honored Contributor

@Beeweaver To me the Garnet is a brighter color than my Rosewood/Garnet. The combo with Rosewood in it tones down the brighter Garnet.

I think I would wear the Rosewood/Garnet more in the fall and the Garnet more in the winter for the holidays if I were to choose specific colors for specific seasons. Does that make sense? ha!

I don't have anything in the Burgundy. At least I don't recall ordering any BD in Burgundy.

Super Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Beeweaver To me the Garnet is a brighter color than my Rosewood/Garnet. The combo with Rosewood in it tones down the brighter Garnet.

I think I would wear the Rosewood/Garnet more in the fall and the Garnet more in the winter for the holidays if I were to choose specific colors for specific seasons. Does that make sense? ha!

I don't have anything in the Burgundy. At least I don't recall ordering any BD in Burgundy.

@World Traveler 

I have the Island Wrap in Burgandy and it is beautiful!  I love the garnet as well!  I wear all the colors all the time as I just pair them with scarves a lot as well.  Just got a beautiful infinity scarf to pair with my garnet TSV.  

Super Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@Beeweaver 

I hear ya with lipstick. I swear I can stand in place, not move and it disappears. Drives me crazy. But I have found some brands that do last. Thankfully! Don't forget a little blush too. That'll help alot also, when trying a new, unfamiliar color in clothing. There's lots of other tricks too.

Here's some of the Q's Rosewood gsrments. The color filter for searching really stinks. There may be more. I omitted those in plus sizes. You could search BD's site, Nordstroms etc too. Oh, some of these items here were priced lower in the past 30 days. Call cs for a price and term match, which, by policy, will be honored.

@rochelleS @roche  are you saying that QVC will give me a sale price from their website if it was that price in the past 30 days?  Does this include TSVs as well?  I'm confused.

Esteemed Contributor

@Beeweaver 

Yes. Yes the Q has a 30 day price and term matching policy. I have gotten free shipping, if that was offered too. I failed to mention that specifically in the conversations I'd posted a week ago on this thread. I can only reiterate that I've never, ever had a problem with this or even getting a credit if there's been a price drop on an item purchased in the past thirty days either. Never.

Also, if you look at the video of the So Cal cardi, item # posted in pics above, you'll see Kari showing the difference between the Rosewood and Garnet colors in the beginning of the tape as they're showing the available shades.

Screenshot_2019-09-28-14-50-33-1.png

Screenshot_2019-09-28-14-52-55-1.png

Trusted Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@Beeweaver 

Yes. Yes the Q has a 30 day price and term matching policy. I have gotten free shipping, if that was offered too. I failed to mention that specifically in the conversations I'd posted a week ago on this thread. I can only reiterate that I've never, ever had a problem with this or even getting a credit if there's been a price drop on an item purchased in the past thirty days either. Never.

Also, if you look at the video of the So Cal cardi, item # posted in pics above, you'll see Kari showing the difference between the Rosewood and Garnet colors in the beginning of the tape as they're showing the available shades.

Screenshot_2019-09-28-14-50-33-1.png

Screenshot_2019-09-28-14-52-55-1.png

So I did indeed call customer service to place an order for the Logo Printed Denim in Macrame and gave her the info from Sept. 5th and the price of $39.02 and had no problem at all. One would think I would of known this all these years shopping at the Q. 

So once again thank you so much 😊 I sure will be keeping this in mind. Now I need to make up my mind if I want another Catalina Cardi. I have the Olive and Garnet and the Scarves to match but I think I want a black one also. So if I decide to order one I will contact customer service to get the price match and free shipping. I love this Catalina Cardi. It is my favorite of the many many BFD I already have, it’s perfect.

Trusted Contributor

@rochelleS 

The Logo Printed Jeans are at a Prime Time Special Price. Now I purchased 2 at as is pricing. They were $43.00 and the Prime Time Special Price is $33.17. I emailed the Social Team to see if they would credit me back the difference. Do you know if they do this for As Is Items? One would think so, because why would you pay more for As Is than brand new at the Prime Time Special Price. I will let you know the outcome.

Trusted Contributor

@rochelleS 

Well they credited me back as a one time courtesy . Because the As Is wasn’t the same item number as the Prime Time Special they are not supposed to credit you. 

However I thanked her but said it didn’t make much sense to pay more for an As Is Item and less for a Brand new item. I was happy to get the credit back anyway.

Respected Contributor

Hi,  I received the BFD shrug, and it is so soft but my problem is that it won't stay on my shoudlers, no matter what I do I am constantly adjusting it, I should have listened to the reviews, maybe I can find some kind of closure to sew on it myself.  I also received my latest TSV in the Garnet and love the color, I think the Rosewood has more brown tones.  I also received the Cardigan, ( short cardigan) in blue and I sized up per the size chart and I am glad I did.  Usually wear a  L/XL in BFD, but got 1 X and I am glad I did.  I like things a little bigger so it's more cozy to me.

I would like to try the pullover hoodie, is it short, I"m tall and don't want it up around my waist. 

Have a great day everyone!

Esteemed Contributor

Oh @Lucylu12, I am so pleased for you! Sometimes it may not be much but those dollars saved do add up! And now you can save even more, again!!! Unfortunately, my crystal ball is out of order but L👀k at what I found. PTS 9-29! Once your order ships, cs can credit the difference. I usually call and request to note my account. Twelve bucks, baby. Twelve bucks. 😊👍👌

Screenshot_2019-09-29-10-31-47-1.png

You know I'll embrace any decision you make in regards to the black Catalina. I guess you'll have to determine if you'll be better with or without this in your BD collection. I didn't order the black. I have a long Linea cardi that's similar. But I am contemplating the carbon/black or Indigo and something mix in the black friday hooded cardi. So I know how these decisions can be.

I just rec'd my Garnet Catalina tsv. So pretty. My scarf has been on waitlist. I hope it'll be fulfilled.