Trusted Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams Fan Chat 2019

@Lucylu12 wrote:

@rochelleS wrote:

@Lucylu12 

Just rec'd the Logo ruffle trimmed bootie in Rosewood. A295753. The color looks really great with the latest BD Garnet color. Very nice shoe. But this one does run a bit small/short on me. I know you were asking about sizing up. You probably can. For reference, I purchased the 7.5, have a slightly wider foot and a high instep. The length in the toe area is where these are snug on me. Btw, I stalked and saw the black suede in this style popped up. Put on checkhold and called CS, where it was priced matched without any muss or fuss. ♡♡♡

Thanks I am normally a 5 1/2 but it’s sold out . The size 6 is available . What was the price on these for the price match or I guess I can back track and see if you posted the price. I can’t remember. Are they comfortable. I also have a high instep and high arch.

My replay ran right into yours

not sure how that happened🤷🏼‍♀️

Trusted Contributor

@Lucylu12 wrote:

@Lucylu12 wrote:

@rochelleS wrote:

@Lucylu12 

Just rec'd the Logo ruffle trimmed bootie in Rosewood. A295753. The color looks really great with the latest BD Garnet color. Very nice shoe. But this one does run a bit small/short on me. I know you were asking about sizing up. You probably can. For reference, I purchased the 7.5, have a slightly wider foot and a high instep. The length in the toe area is where these are snug on me. Btw, I stalked and saw the black suede in this style popped up. Put on checkhold and called CS, where it was priced matched without any muss or fuss. ♡♡♡

Thanks I am normally a 5 1/2 but it’s sold out . The size 6 is available . What was the price on these for the price match or I guess I can back track and see if you posted the price. I can’t remember. Are they comfortable. I also have a high instep and high arch.

My replay ran right into yours

not sure how that happened🤷🏼‍♀️

Just back tracked and found it $58.22. So happy to know about this price match thing. Wish I knew this sooner but better late than never☺️

Esteemed Contributor

@Lucylu12 

I wish I'd known too. The reviews were mixed regarding the sizing. Having a fit in my regular size in prior Logo shoes, if anything a smidge big, plus @1Professor owning these in her regular size ... well that's why I felt comfortable with my order. At least I could share my feedback. 🙃🙄

Super Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@Beeweaver  both are midtone greys. Graphite has a blue undertone and Ash has a brown undertone that looks like mink to me. Subtle difference in person. The first one is a bit lighter than the real life shades. The second is more true. I could wear these togther. Hope these help...

20190920_180948-1.jpg

20190921_125028-1.jpg

o.k.  It is hard to see the one in the back which I assume is the new TSV.  Is it possible to get a better picture?

Super Contributor

I do think I need an intervention....I ordered both the Garnet and Olive in the TSV and love them!  I think I "need" either the Ash or the Black now.  I am deciding on which one I "need".  I'm not sure about the ash, but I do love Black.  I ordered the scarf in black and it is amazing!!  Should I get the black???  Do you think it will go back to full price soon?

Honored Contributor

@Beeweaver Sometime back several of us decided that we could have an intervention in Malibu, so we could be near the Barefoot Dreams facility. You know, a place on the beach, so we could wear our various cardigans as we gaze over the ocean.

Perhaps they could include all of us in their next commercial, the one they run before each presentation that has several gals in their cardigans, wind blowing thru their hair, and looking happy and relaxed.

I'll drink to that! Smiley LOL

Super Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Beeweaver Sometime back several of us decided that we could have an intervention in Malibu, so we could be near the Barefoot Dreams facility. You know, a place on the beach, so we could wear our various cardigans as we gaze over the ocean.

Perhaps they could include all of us in their next commercial, the one they run before each presentation that has several gals in their cardigans, wind blowing thru their hair, and looking happy and relaxed.

Sounds amazing!  I'm from the windy city so I can wear mine downtown with the wind blowing through my hair.  LOL!  They are amazing to wear when it's cold outside. But, Malibu sounds amazing!!  I do think I "need" the black one as well!

Super Contributor

@Beeweaver wrote:

@rochelleS wrote:

@Beeweaver  both are midtone greys. Graphite has a blue undertone and Ash has a brown undertone that looks like mink to me. Subtle difference in person. The first one is a bit lighter than the real life shades. The second is more true. I could wear these togther. Hope these help...

20190920_180948-1.jpg

20190921_125028-1.jpg

o.k.  It is hard to see the one in the back which I assume is the new TSV.  Is it possible to get a better picture?

Is the ash the one inside the notch collar cardigan or is it the one in back on the hanger?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Beeweaver 

The Ash pant is folded on the hanger with the Graphite cardi blazer. The garment behind, a black blazer is unrelated to these two BD colors. Disregard that.

Edited to add... @Beeweaver by using the @ symbol will notify me or any others you wish to specifically contact in a thread. Type the symbol and a drop box will open, then click posters name to notify. Hope that helps,  aka "HTH."

Honored Contributor

@Beeweaver wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

Sounds amazing!  I'm from the windy city so I can wear mine downtown with the wind blowing through my hair.  LOL!  They are amazing to wear when it's cold outside. But, Malibu sounds amazing!!  I do think I "need" the black one as well!

@Beeweaver  Of course you do! Absolutely. No doubt about it. You go, girl! Smiley LOL