Respected Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams Fan Chat 2019

whew....

i went gaga over the new ribbed beanie.  A367481, ordered the black, garnet and olive.   AND  the scarf in garnet and olive.

i have the other beanie A280947 in 5 or 6 colors and LOVE them.  washed numerous times and still like new.

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SFGIANTSGIRL We are all so proud of you! Great choices on all that you purchased. Smiley LOL

@SFGIANTSGIRL wrote:

Damage done yesterday. Got the TSV in olive, the button cardi in blue and cream, the oliver scarf, one paid black/carbon ribbed socks and the lounge set with the banded ankle bottoms.  Ugh, ok off to BFD diet land.

Deb

Trusted Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@Lucylu12 wrote:

@Linmo wrote:

@1Professor wrote:

@Beeweaver @World Traveler @AmericanBulldogMom @Pecky @joizz11 @rochelleS @equss @Chi-town girl @Moondance @illinois8 + all

It looks to me like nothing sold out, and we're at the end of the day. Odd.

In Regular, nothing sold out.

In Petite only PS and only 2 colors.

Hmmmmmm

@1Professor I noticed that as well.  Good for me because I have a hard time deciding on colors and sizing sometimes and usually everything sells out in my size.  I ended up to get the TSV in taupe and the pants in ash both in my regular size and the short button cardigan in the mauve mist color one size larger.  I can't wait to receive my goodies!

Looks like the petite small and medium sold out in Olive. All of the colors in Petite Extra Small sold out also. However I think they bring in less of the petites. The petite small sold out in Tahoe also. So the petites at least had sell outs. I think as time goes on after more customers try the line there will be more sell outs. Also the wide leg pants must of sold out.

I would have liked a pair of the wide leg pants but a 29 inch inseam is way too short. I need at least 33. 😏

Opposite for me, too long

Honored Contributor

Okay, okay, okay.....I know I said I wasn't getting the TSV, but I just got it in Garnet. Of course, I paid $10 more, but......

I don't know why it took me until TODAY to have it sink in that I could get a Petite instead of the Regular. They certainly said it enough times.

I don't have enough use for another long, long cardigan, which I don't wear as much as I thought I would. But four inches (?) shorter would be great! Well, hopefully it will be great.....we'll see. And I wanted to try the Garnet.

So there, I did it! Smiley LOL

Valued Contributor

@World Traveler I hope you enjoy your new garnet cardigan!!! I am actually wearing that color in petite right now while working. I love it!!! I was going to get the Ash color also but did so much damage already from the weekend I thought I need to behave. Can’t wait for my new goodies to arrive! I also made a last minute purchase and ordered the Smokey blue butting front new cardi. Just missed the free s&h as they had it free still really early but then was sidetracked and came back to the site and saw it was no longer. Hopefully it’s a nice one. I ordered the mauve mist color on Saturday as well as the garnet and almond cowl neck pullovers.
Honored Contributor

@Joizz11 I missed the free shipping also. Smiley Sad  Hopefully I will love the Petite length on me and the Garnet.

Today I am wearing the Olive in the hooded cardi. It is over a Martha Stewart top (A366935) that is Fir Green. It is lighter than the Olive, but in the same green family.

To top it off I have on a Linea necklace (Venetian in Dill, J390581), with khaki-color pants.

I look stunning! Smiley LOL

Valued Contributor

@World Traveler Wow that sounds gorgeous!!! Since I work from home (some days I wish I didn’t so I can dress up) I am wearing the BD tipped shorts and tee in faded rose along with my new garnet tsv since I get cold quick. It’s still a little humid here in PA but I have my fan going. I am trying to the of the olive hooded cardi you are wearing. Sounds gorgeous.
Super Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@LorelaiGilmore Welcome to the wonderful world of Barefoot Dreams! You are going to love their fabrication.

If you have read any of our posts, you know that we are real fans and we are inclined to "enable" others to purchase more. So, in that spirit, go ahead and get the Taupe in addition to the Ash. Smiley LOL

Be sure to let us know what you think when your TSV arrives. Heart

@World Traveler Thank you! I actually did end up ordering the taupe as well as the ash. Smiley Happy Yes, you guys are enablers! Looking forward to receiving them!

“…nevertheless, she persisted.”
Super Contributor

@equss wrote:

@LorelaiGilmore I wear your qvc size and already received the small and it’s great. I also like the fit in Kari... some of the models have hip cling and I think they just aren’t in correct size. Hope u love it!!

@LorelaiGilmore wrote:

Ordered my first BD (the TSV) today, and am looking forward to receiving it! I ordered the ash and am considering adding the taupe. I generally wear a 2 or XS at the Q, but ordered small as I like the way it looks on Kari. Hoping it won't be too roomy, but I'd like to be able to layer comfortably.

@equss Thanks for the info! I am looking forward to receiving it. Smiley Happy

“…nevertheless, she persisted.”
Honored Contributor

@LorelaiGilmore 

@LorelaiGilmore wrote:

@World Traveler Thank you! I actually did end up ordering the taupe as well as the ash. Smiley Happy Yes, you guys are enablers! Looking forward to receiving them!

Oh, yes, we are the very best enablers in the world! We have had a lot of practice. Smiley LOL