Respected Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams Fan Chat 2019

[ Edited ]

@1Professor wrote:

@Beeweaver @World Traveler @AmericanBulldogMom @Pecky @joizz11 @rochelleS @equss @Chi-town girl @Moondance @illinois8 + all

It looks to me like nothing sold out, and we're at the end of the day. Odd.

In Regular, nothing sold out.

In Petite only PS and only 2 colors.

Hmmmmmm

@1Professor I noticed that as well.  Good for me because I have a hard time deciding on colors and sizing sometimes and usually everything sells out in my size.  I ended up to get the TSV in taupe and the pants in ash both in my regular size and the short button cardigan in the mauve mist color one size larger.  I can't wait to receive my goodies!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ordered 2 items and then decided to cancel them. So, the only thing I ordered was the new Malibu Collection loose jersey tee in black. I think it’s pricey for how thin it is, but it’s exactly what I’ve been looking for - a thin long sleeve top to layer under some tops w/o adding any bulk. The longer sleeves and longer length were the deciding factor. (The free shipping helped me rationalize the purchase too. 😉)

Trusted Contributor

Equss, thank you for your kind and spot-on response. I will do as you suggested, and thanks for the tip about the cozy-chic line. I will pay attention to that.

I appreciate your information. Thanks again.

Trusted Contributor

To add what I heard on FLEECE clothing, the host or vendor said to not use fabric softener on FLEECE items. But I will not swear to this because what you said makes sense as well. Maybe it's best with BFD to just not use any.

I can't hang the hacci items, even though I use those velour covered coat hangers. Everything stretches extra long if you leave it hung up over a season. I lost three nice tops due to that. They became dresses over my knees.

Trusted Contributor

@rochelleS  What did you end up getting🤗?

Trusted Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@Beeweaver @World Traveler @AmericanBulldogMom @Pecky @joizz11 @rochelleS @equss @Chi-town girl @Moondance @illinois8 + all

Hmmmmmm

@1Professor  I did my part by ordering a second!!  I am surprised though by the lack of sell outs.  I think it’s time they offer a tsv that’s not a cardi. Most people have plenty of tsv BD cardis by now I suspect.  I do think  this is the best tsv cardi out of all they’ve offered to date  ( just wish they had a blue  this time).  I’d like to see joggers, tees, pajamas etc as tsv
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@keithsmom65 The barefoot dreams cozy chic lite has great recovery. It has a flowy, bouncy feel all at the same time. I find the line rather unique in this aspect. Did you order a tsv?  If so, please post what you think after you receive it. 

Trusted Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@1Professor wrote:

Hmmmmmm

@1Professor I noticed that as well.  Good for me because I have a hard time deciding on colors and sizing sometimes and usually everything sells out in my size.  I ended up to get the TSV in taupe and the pants in ash both in my regular size and the short button cardigan in the mauve mist color one size larger.  I can't wait to receive my goodies!

Looks like the petite small and medium sold out in Olive. All of the colors in Petite Extra Small sold out also. However I think they bring in less of the petites. The petite small sold out in Tahoe also. So the petites at least had sell outs. I think as time goes on after more customers try the line there will be more sell outs. Also the wide leg pants must of sold out.

Respected Contributor

@Lucylu12 wrote:

@Linmo wrote:

@1Professor wrote:

Hmmmmmm

Looks like the petite small and medium sold out in Olive. All of the colors in Petite Extra Small sold out also. However I think they bring in less of the petites. The petite small sold out in Tahoe also. So the petites at least had sell outs. I think as time goes on after more customers try the line there will be more sell outs. Also the wide leg pants must of sold out.

I would have liked a pair of the wide leg pants but a 29 inch inseam is way too short. I need at least 33. 😏

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Damage done yesterday. Got the TSV in olive, the button cardi in blue and cream, the oliver scarf, one pair black/carbon ribbed socks and the lounge set with the banded ankle bottoms.  Ugh, ok off to BFD diet land.

Deb