Super Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams Fan Chat 2019

Ordered my first BD (the TSV) today, and am looking forward to receiving it! I ordered the ash and am considering adding the taupe. I generally wear a 2 or XS at the Q, but ordered small as I like the way it looks on Kari. Hoping it won't be too roomy, but I'd like to be able to layer comfortably.

“…nevertheless, she persisted.”
Honored Contributor

@LorelaiGilmore Welcome to the wonderful world of Barefoot Dreams! You are going to love their fabrication.

If you have read any of our posts, you know that we are real fans and we are inclined to "enable" others to purchase more. So, in that spirit, go ahead and get the Taupe in addition to the Ash. Smiley LOL

Be sure to let us know what you think when your TSV arrives. Heart

Contributor

Really torn on color!
I already own faded rose, 2 carbon, cocoa, ad pacific blue

I really don’t know which one to pick
Trusted Contributor

@LorelaiGilmore I wear your qvc size and already received the small and it’s great. I also like the fit in Kari... some of the models have hip cling and I think they just aren’t in correct size. Hope u love it!!

@LorelaiGilmore wrote:

Ordered my first BD (the TSV) today, and am looking forward to receiving it! I ordered the ash and am considering adding the taupe. I generally wear a 2 or XS at the Q, but ordered small as I like the way it looks on Kari. Hoping it won't be too roomy, but I'd like to be able to layer comfortably.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I bought the beach poncho they just showed as a gift. She loved it so much she bought another!  It’s cute and love sleeve

Trusted Contributor

@LorelaiGilmore wrote:

Welcome, can’t wait to hear what you think. If I were you I would get the Taupe also. This price is so good. Warning, this line can be addicting. It is the softest most comfortable fabric. Happy Shopping 🛍 

Trusted Contributor

That Ash is Gorgeous. Amy looks so good as usual. But when they show the close up is really a stunning color. Oh help I don’t need a third color in this. I am going to sit on my hands or go take a walk or something. 

Trusted Contributor

@Lucylu12   I’m going through the same feelings about ash. It’s been in and out of my cart several times because I shouldn’t get another tsv. 

Of course our fellow enablers would say just get it!!

Honored Contributor

Oh, my, happiness in this house right now! Just received the Cozy Chic Lite Double Knit Notch Collar Cardi (blazer-style) in OLIVE! YIKES! That is going to the top of the list for color, style, and quality! L O V E   T H I S   I T E M. 

If you don't have this, it is a great piece to add to your collection. It is substantial weight and I feel it is more like a jacket.

The Olive is beautiful too. Sometimes the dark colors in their palate come out too dark for me......so dark that I can't tell the color very well. But this is definitely an Olive and will be a great addition to my ever-growing wardrobe.

Thanks to all who enabled me to purchase yet another BD. Architects will be arriving soon to design a new closet for me! LOL!

Respected Contributor

I had tried a couple of other BD items earlier and found them huge on me (I'm usually a 0-2 at 5'1"). But I caved on the TSV because they offered it in petites and it seemed like a good value for BD (plus free shipping). Ordered the olive in XS and will cross my fingers that it doesn't overwhelm me!