Respected Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams Fan Chat 2019

@rochelleS wrote:

@1Professor 

L👀K... your kimono just got a nice price reduction + free shipping!

Screenshot_2019-09-11-01-51-58-1.png

@rochelleS 

I did receive a correction and refund! $23, thanks so much.

Honored Contributor

@1ProfessorI can't wait to hear your review!! 

Super Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@equss wrote:

@rochelleS @Thanks!!

I was suppose to receive tsv today but it hasn’t even shipped yet.  I’m looking forward to seeing olive. 

@equss @World Traveler @rochelleS @AmericanBulldogMom @Joizz11  + all

My OLIVE TSV is OUT FOR DELIVERY!

OMG!  We NEED reviews and pictures!!!!  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh how exciting. Let’s us know what you think and how the fit is. I purchased the Notch collar  Blazer in Olive and I love it.

Hey, my order finally shipped today after being in the Process 12 days. Thank Goodness.

Garnet is coming my way. I sure hope they expedited shipping but I am not counting on it. Just thrilled it shipped. Also snagged the  Olive Slouchy Pullover In Olive in Small on the same order. Can’t wait.. Now I think I want another TSV in Olive that’s how much I love the color. Hope I am happy with the Garnet. So excited to see how the petite works for me. I am only 5’ so all should be good.

Valued Contributor

@Lucylu12 I received yesterday my notch collar blazer in olive and the slouchy pullover also in olive and love them both. So nice and such a nice color. I have the garnet tsv and love it. I’m actually wearing it right now lol. I was looking at some pictures of the olive tsv and wonder if it is heathered. Some photos look like the color is a heathered olive. I would rather solid of course. I am just waiting on my taupe blazer which is still showing on waitlist. Hope you get your item soon!! It’s a beauty!!
Trusted Contributor

@Joizz11 wrote:
@Lucylu12I received yesterday my notch collar blazer in olive and the slouchy pullover also in olive and love them both. So nice and such a nice color. I have the garnet tsv and love it. I’m actually wearing it right now lol. I was looking at some pictures of the olive tsv and wonder if it is heathered. Some photos look like the color is a heathered olive. I would rather solid of course. I am just waiting on my taupe blazer which is still showing on waitlist. Hope you get your item soon!! It’s a beauty!!

I purchased the Taupe Blazer also and I love it. I am waiting until the TSV airs so I can get a good look at the Olive.

Now get this my order that just shipped for the Garent TSV and the Olive Slouchy Pullover is being shipped from California. Now what the heck did Hurricane Dorian have to do with a 12 day delay in shipping this order. Oh well at least the order is on it’s way.

I was Leary of waiting until it airs becasue I think the Garnet May be a poplular color and you never know how many Petites they bring in. 

Valued Contributor

@Lucylu12 I preordered for the same exact reason. I wanted the petite garnet and was afraid it was going to sell out.
Trusted Contributor

@Joizz11 wrote:
@Lucylu12I preordered for the same exact reason. I wanted the petite garnet and was afraid it was going to sell out.

Barefoot Dreams minds think alike☺️

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi Ladies, I spoke with BD CS this afternoon and learned that Garnet is a color exclusive to QVC only.

Also was told that the Taupe color is the same that was offered last year and in this year's featured blazer cardi.

The BD site will be bringing in more Olive garments too.

Frequent Contributor

Hi Ladies! I’m looking for info on the taupe color. I was hoping this TSV would be offered in beach rock. I have the Montecito cardi in cocoa. Can one of you tell me which of these 3 colors is darkest and which is lightest? The taupe looks very light online. I have this in the ash from last year and really like the detail and length.