Trusted Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams Fan Chat 2019

So happy the TSV is available to order, however I am getting quite frustrated. I placed my order Sept.1 and it is still in process due to Dorian. Yet they are taking new orders to ship out. If nothing happens by tomorrow I will just reorder. 

Respected Contributor

@Lucylu12 wrote:

So happy the TSV is available to order, however I am getting quite frustrated. I placed my order Sept.1 and it is still in process due to Dorian. Yet they are taking new orders to ship out. If nothing happens by tomorrow I will just reorder. 

@Lucylu12 : l had thought that BD shipped from Ontario in California?

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Apparently not offered in petites, as rumored.

Respected Contributor

@Maggie Nolia wrote:

@Maggie Nolia 

Petite is A367544

Super Contributor

Ordered the olive and the garnet today! Yea! So excited for new colors in my collection.

Valued Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@Maggie Nolia wrote:

@Maggie Nolia 

Petite is A367544

Thank you!

Occasional Contributor

Does anyone else think it is odd that the Petite is only available in 5 colors and the Regular is available in 7 colors?
Trusted Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@Lucylu12 wrote:

Yep me too. I received an email form the Q saying there was a delay due to Dorian and they were working on getting it shipped out. This was last Monday. So Sunday I emailed the Social Team and Beth checked into for me and said it may ship out Monday, which was yesterday. If it didn’t she said she would keep me informed as to when it would ship. So far it’s still in process and haven’t heard a word. I had ordered Garent in Petite but I think I am just going to reorder it and get the Olive and Garnet. I was hoping to get the Garnet so I could see if I wanted to order another color, but that didn’t happen so I will just reorder the two colors.

Trusted Contributor

@Lucylu12 wrote:

@1Professor wrote:

@Lucylu12 wrote:

Yep me too. I received an email form the Q saying there was a delay due to Dorian and they were working on getting it shipped out. This was last Monday. So Sunday I emailed the Social Team and Beth checked into for me and said it may ship out Monday, which was yesterday. If it didn’t she said she would keep me informed as to when it would ship. So far it’s still in process and haven’t heard a word. I had ordered Garent in Petite but I think I am just going to reorder it and get the Olive and Garnet. I was hoping to get the Garnet so I could see if I wanted to order another color, but that didn’t happen so I will just reorder the two colors.

I just looked at the two BFD Blazers I received and they were shipped from East Petersburg Pa. I guess it depends.

Trusted Contributor

@QVCpal wrote:
Does anyone else think it is odd that the Petite is only available in 5 colors and the Regular is available in 7 colors?

@QVCpal  I suspect that is because the regular length was a wvc big deal. I bet the two additional colors are ‘leftovers’ and they reordered the 5 colors. This is the first time it’s being offered in petite