Honored Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams Fan Chat 2019

@World Traveler Your hair is beautiful!  

Honored Contributor

@Pecky Thank you! Looks best with strong, bold, solid colors. That's why I was worried about the Spruce. But it works. Heart

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler wrote:

Look at my hair and how well the strong colors go with it. Can you imagine the orange looking well on me? ha! It was okay, but these solid colors look much, much better with my hair.

These were two photos I took last year to show the difference between using WEN by itself and using the WEN Indigo to give a more icy look. 

IMG_3516.jpg

IMG_3503.jpg

@World Traveler 

You have such fabulous hair, dear friend!

AND a terrific hair cut/styling!

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler 

Love the pics of your hair. It's just beautiful! 

I was a bit surprised to hear you wearing orange. Yet, (imo) there's always a way or combination that can pull items in our wardrobe together that can unexpectedly surprise and please us. Regardless, I'm still so pleased that these three new colors are working out so well for you!

Your Linea jewelry collection will certainly be an asset. You have such a nice cross selection of styles. Sometimes pulling in a contrasting colored accessory can really pop an oufit nicely. Don't shy away from the copper or copper ox pieces. I think it would be absolutely stunning with your hair!

I like how my Pompeii pieces kind of morph, picking up and complimenting colors in my wardrobe. Its the translucency of some of the stations that makes this so versitile for me. Have you noticed this too? The original carnelian or whatever that red is called, really lends itself to a variety of underlying shades. Same for the original light olive, too.

I'm this close to picking up the verdigris link necklace. I have the Etruscan beads, Egyptian Ankh and the fish in this same green patina. So there's no real need, but it's the link style in this color that has me piqued. 

My mauve mist went to backorder. Fingers crossed.

Also, check your receipt on that blue sleeveless t neck you ordered. The price may have gone down since it's now featured in the big clearance blowout sale. ❤

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Monday night, August 26, BD presentation. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Ladies....my waitlisted blazer cardi in taupe just went into “process” today!! Yay!!

Esteemed Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom 

Wow, that is great news! The Taupe is such a cool (as in fabulous) color. I love mine and hope you'll feel the same. Looking forward to your comments when this beauty arrives. 

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👍👍👍👍👍👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Valued Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMok oh I am so excited to hear your review on the taupe color!!! I wish mine was in process. I hope you love it!!
Honored Contributor

My Taupe is also "in process." FINALLY!!!!! Hope the color looks good with my hair and skin type. Smiley Surprised

Valued Contributor

@World Traveler Wow that’s fantastic!!! I hope it’s a sign of mine next 😂. I hope you love it!!