Esteemed Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams Fan Chat 2019

@AmericanBulldogMom 

From your photos and how you describe colors/tones that best suite your coloring, cool tones seem the most complimentary on you. Warm shades with yellow undertones, (ie many greens etc) do not sound like they're flattering at all. 😫😜😝

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler 

How did you fare with your Spruce today?

Respected Contributor

Ladies.....just checked and both the blazer cardi and recent  Big Deal have more colors/sizes available again. Waitlist for many, but at least theres hope!!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks so much, @AmericanBulldogMom . I was able to purchase the Indigo small that I'd accidentally cxl'd three days ago. It's on its way!

I hope everyone else will be as equally fortunate in securing your desired items.

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

Ladies.....just checked and both the blazer cardi and recent  Big Deal have more colors/sizes available again. Waitlist for many, but there's hope!!! 

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

Thanks so much, @AmericanBulldogMom . I was able to purchase the Indigo small that I'd accidentally cxl'd three days ago. It's on its way!

I hope everyone else will be as equally fortunate in securing your desired items.

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

Ladies.....just checked and both the blazer cardi and recent  Big Deal have more colors/sizes available again. Waitlist for many, but there's hope!!! 

@rochelleS Excellent news!!! Glad to hear it still worked out for you.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom 

👍👍👍

Valued Contributor

Anyone receive the mauve mist in the Big Deal as of yet? I’m wondering what the true color is? Thanks!
Respected Contributor

@Joizz11 wrote:
Anyone receive the mauve mist in the Big Deal as of yet? I’m wondering what the true color is? Thanks!

@Joizz11  It looks like tomorrow I should be. 🤞🏻

Valued Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom woohoo!!! Can’t wait to hear your review. I’m on waitlist for this color so I’m curious to find out your thoughts.
Esteemed Contributor

@QVCpal wrote:
I ordered a Medium and Large Carbon Big Deal early in the day on Thursday, long before they sold out. Both were switched from In Process to Backorder sometime in the last hour or so. Anyone else?

@QVCpal 

I see there hasn't been a reply to your inquiry...Many times the Q ships the last items ordered first This is commonly referred to as LIFO or "last in first out." It should be "first in first out," or FIFO. Yet this is not always the case. This has been a common observation and source of frustration for many. It's happened to me too. I hope your items are now in process or better yet, shipped. Backorders are usually shipped and have priority over waitlist in my experience. 

Plese come back and share your thoughts when your items do arrive! ♡♡♡