Frequent Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams Fan Chat 2019

Does anyone know when this is supposed to be presented? I couldn't find it on the program guide. I'm soooo anxious to order, but would like to see presentation first. Thanks!
Frequent Contributor

@stb13 This will be the QVC 2 Big Deal and will be presented at 9pm EST on QVC 2 on Wednesday 8/14.

I have the hooded resort cardi in the cozychic lite in indigo. I got it directly from Barefoot Dreams and it's a nice sweater, however, I don't like the way the garment lays at the top front when the hood is down. It bunches up instead of laying flat. I don't have anything in the ultra lite and would love a sweater in the beach rock, so may look at the presentation before deciding. There's a BD TSV in September also on QVC.

Respected Contributor

While I didn’t check all the sizes, I did check the medium that is my normal size and everything is identical to the ulttra lite resort cardi without the hood. This should help for everyone’s ordering questions. 

Esteemed Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom  I saw that! Good for you too. Nice to see that beautiful Spruce color again. I love that color. Greens are so popular now. The Berry looks lucious, a rich color that'll definitely brighten dreary winter days. Has a little red riding hood vibe to me that's fun. Is the Mauve Mist a new color too? I haven't seen that before but I'm still learning about previously offered colors. I'd wanted a long cardi with a hood and tada, here it is ♡. I like the same choices you ordered too.

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS I am really looking forward to these 2 new colors for fall/winter. They look gorgeous! The mauve mist is new, but right now, I’m honestly a little gun-shy to order a light color. 😞 Will see how the reviews come in. I do like it though. 

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@equss 

I posted a picture in a new thread and then saw you'd commented. Oops, sorry.

What do you think? A yay or nay? Nice colors. It looks generous in the photos but the click here measurements seem smallish to me, except the sleeve lengths. Hard to tell before it airs. We'll see soon.

@rochelleS @World Traveler @AmericanBulldogMom @equss

Thanks for starting ANOTHER THREAD for this item.

It gives us a chance to share our love of BD with others, who would never scroll through the now-lengthy Barefoot Dreams fan chat thread to get to a specific item!

Lush! (Dashing off to check it out!)

Frequent Contributor

Thanks! I also have the hooded resort cardi in the cozychic lite in indigo from a few weeks ago when it was on sale. I just discovered BD when they had the tsv with the tie in the back in June I think it was. I bought 3 colors I absolutely love them. I've had no issues with shedding like a lot of other people so I'll keep trying more. I think I'll get this in berry and maybe the carbon now. I'm thinking colors/sizes will be sold out by Wed and I don't want to take a chance. I was hoping it was presented sometime today. Can't wait for the tsv next month! Thanks for the info.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AmericanBulldogMom 

You know I was thinking the same thing about this Mauve Mist, especially with my "theory" and seeing "mist" in the color name. It is a very pretty light neutral, yet I definitely have to agree with your wait and see stance.

I'm envisioning a black fluffy faux fur cossacks style hat with the berry, t neck, riding boots and dark wash or black jeans. While having this styling think, I remembered a long lapel covering faux fur collar by Randolph Duke purchased at hsn years ago. Now that'll play nice on the blazer cardis. I smell fall in the air and just heard the first hickory nut crash on my deck. 

Screenshot_2019-08-12-09-33-30-1.png

I love hats 👒💖❤ this is a great color hat too...

Valued Contributor

The QVC2 Big Deal looks very nice especially with the new colors. I have the cozychic lite hooded cardi in 3 colors already so I’m going to try and refrain myself from purchasing. However, I am on waitlist for the taupe notch collar blazer and staking to see if the olive becomes available. This one is my new favorite BD item. Hopefully they also bring some new items on during the presentations Wednesday and Thursday.
Respected Contributor

@rochelleS  You are MUCH MUCH fancier than I in your outfit descriptions. For example: I too love wearing hats - baseball hats🧢 !! 😂 You are that sophisticated older sister. I am that annoying tom boy sister you wonder often if I even looked at the mirror before I walked out the door.  Lolololol!!!! Exaggerating some for humor of course, but you get it!! 😉