Respected Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams Fan Chat 2019

[ Edited ]

@AmericanBulldogMom @World Traveler @rochelleS @blackhole99 @Joizz11 @Lucylu12 + all

Just so you East Coasters (?) can appreciate your arrivals,

my ordered-during-the-showing roll-neck sweaters are still IN PROCESS . . .

Valued Contributor

@rochelleS the spruce green looks to me like a dusty grey green. It is a gorgeous color. I really like this color and hope they bring more items with this spruce green. I always was a fan of green and love olive but there is just something about the spruce that is classy to me. These roll neck pullovers are a new favorite and when the black and solver become available I will have to pick them up as well. I hope you enjoy your items!
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Joizz11 

Thanks so much for your reply. This Spruce color sounds just fabulous!  As I had anticipated, UPS will be making a delivery today, bypassing the handoff to the PO. YAAAY!!! My Spruce will be included in this cache of goodies, along with the Taupe blazer cardi. Double YAAAY's for this!!! My Olive blazer cardi hasn't updated its tracking since the 4th after leaving CA. 

I like greens too. A popular color for us this year. Linea will be bringing a loden collection out soon, including faux suede boot cut pants that might very well work back to the Spruce. LDO did a slim leg faux suede pant last year in a rich dark forest green that are just outstanding and I'll see how these coordinates with Ms Spruce later today. This slim leg pant is still available and if you'd like more info just let me know. ♡♡♡

Valued Contributor

@rochelleS woohoo!!! Can’t wait to hear what you think of your items. So jealous you snatched up the taupe blazer. I managed to purchase the graphite but it’s stuck in CA for now.

Haven’t tried LDO but his items do look well structured and classy.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@rochelleS Regarding the graphite color you asked about: I can see where the rep would say it’s a warm grey, but I don’t know if she meant bc its a deeper smokey grey rather than lighter, if that makes sense. To me it’s completely neutral. Honestly, if I were to say anything, I pick up a slight steel blue/grey hue to it on occasion, though faint. It’s a nice color and a good addition to my wardrobe. Hope thats not more confusing. I am wearing it today on purpose to be most accurate for you. 😉 

Can’t wait hear your reviews- especially on that taupe!!

Esteemed Contributor

Oh @AmericanBulldogMom your description of the Graphite sounds just lovely! Truly a good color for you and others looking for a classic shade and style to compliment a wardrobe. Like I'd previously mentioned, mine is on check hold pending the fit of my other orders. That glint of steel sounds especially attractive too. In all honesty, I have a faux Shetland Linea cardi in a very dark gray I must pull out to look at again. Not sure if the colors would be too similar or not. A chore for later today, but I'm so delighted to hear how much you like yours! ♡♡♡

Esteemed Contributor

@Joizz11 

I shied away from the taupe when I heard it had a yellow undertone, which would be a sallow death for my coloring but, a big but was seeing it on air and I was naaah, it does not look like it'd wash me out at all. This seems to be the consensus here too. Lots of us really liked what we saw, alot! So as I happily await its delivery. I'm excited to share my impression later today.

I hope you and others are not put off by my mentioning Linea in my posts. I am a great fan and consumer and am tickled to be able to coordinate my new BD loves with his garments. There's definitely some crossover options that I'm seeing in my closet. 

You may want to visit his site, louisdellolio.com for his sneak peeks and incredible commentary. There's a Q and A side of his site under the Ask Louis that is quite hands on. His photos on the Q leave much to be desired, like most other vendors, and really do not do his garments justice. His expanding jewelry line is amazing, with more and incredible pieces, many reproductions of his authentic collections. These fly out the door too. Just ask @World Traveler , she's become quite the collector of his fabulous jewelry and clothing. There's an acive Linea forum too, accessed under My Favorite Brand tab on the upper left. I've purchased many vintage pieces on ebay too and honestly am stopped every time I wear them. I'm blown away by so many of these pieces that'll never return due to the cost of today's fabrics and the Q no longer willing to offer the price points they'd command. (in spite of customers willingness to pay) So mosey over one day and enjoy the educational eye candy and comments from one of the last true designers left here at qvc. 💖

Honored Contributor

I was on waitlist for the indigo and it is now processing.  I can't wait to get it.  

Frequent Contributor

Received my 3 pieces today. The rolled collar tops are beautiful and very soft. The spruce is a lovely color. The rosewood is pretty too but I noticed shedding right out of the package so I will take the lint roller to it. The rosewood fit was a bit looser than the spruce even though they were both labeled the same size. I ordered a size up and like the looser fit, but if you want a more fitted look regular size should work. 

I got the notched collar cardigan in the olive and it is a beautiful shade of olive. My only concern is that it is very heavy, even heavier than my Montecito cardigan. I was hoping to wear to work as a blazer but think it would be too heavy to wear all day. Will be a nice spring or fall jacket though. The fit in my regular size is great except the sleeves are long so I will cuff. The collar structure is nice and crisp and I love the pockets. 

Now I hope I can resist the upcoming Big Deal and September’s TSV. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AmericanBulldogMom 

@rochelleS @World Traveler @equss @iceberg @Moondance @illinois8 & all

The OLIVE arrived!

Screen Shot 2019-08-02 at 6.47.23 PM.png

This is the one I expedited.

It is BEYOND fabulous. I'm going to check out other colors.

But wow. Wearing it now with skinny faded jeans, long black tunic, and a pile of Navajo turquoise jewelry.

The thickness is perfect, the slim collar fantastic, hangs just right