Trusted Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams Fan Chat 2019

I knew about the Big Deal Coming up, but a TSV SEPT. 14, I wasn’t aware of.

My goodness are we all in trouble. 

Valued Contributor

@Lucylu12 I agree that taupe in the blazer looks like such a soft neutral which is an asset to anyone’s closet. I am trying to behave since we are going to have so many new goodies to select from soon. Can’t wait to see what’s in store for us!! And we are definitely in trouble 😂
Trusted Contributor

@Joizz11 wrote:
@Lucylu12I agree that taupe in the blazer looks like such a soft neutral which is an asset to anyone’s closet. I am trying to behave since we are going to have so many new goodies to select from soon. Can’t wait to see what’s in store for us!! And we are definitely in trouble 😂

💲💲💲🛍🛍🛍😆😆😆😆

Valued Contributor

Ok ladies I received my rollneck pullovers in indigo, rosewood, and spruce green. They are absolutely fabulous!! I ordered the small and could have went to the xs which is my normal size however the small works with some flow. They are so nice and soft I’m in love. The colors are nicely saturated and the green is gorgeous. The only thing I noticed is that the rosewood was a little shorter than the indigo and spruce green pullover. Otherwise they are perfect!! Now patiently waiting for my blazer and indigo washed T-shirt.
Frequent Contributor

@Joizz11  Thanks for the review! My 2 pullovers and notch collar cardigan are in town but being transferred from UPS to USPS, so I hope to receive tomorrow. I ordered the pullover in rosewood and spruce and am glad to hear they are nice colors. I also went up a size so hope they fit well. Enjoy!

Valued Contributor

@Katnappin So excited for you to receive your goodies. I also ordered the notch collar cardigan but it’s still in CA. Once you receive it I would like to hear your thoughts on it.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

My goodies were delivered today. I ordered the roll neck pullover in black, silver and rosewood. I did size up one and am glad I did. It just gives a little more comfy vibe, which is my fave way to dress. LOL! I do believe I would have been okay in my normal size though. The rosewood is slightly longer (in length and arms, but not width) than my other 2. I will wear these a TON!! 😁 (Neck is NOT too tight or constricting btw.)

I also ordered the blazer cardi in graphite. I stuck with my usual size in this one and it’s perfect. It is more substantial feeling when it’s on (slightly heavier in weight), but thats okay. It hangs beautifully. I will be able to layer under this and it will be great during our cold WI winters. Me, being the freezy cat, will not hesitate to even wear this (over lighter clothes) at work in the A/C. Those of you in warm climates will love this as your outerwear on cooler days I’m sure. The collar lays nice.

@rochelleS Thanks for further investigating the taupe color. I had mentioned I held out on ordering the taupe because of the “yellow” stated by the 1st rep - despite it looking “cooler” toned to me. I just might give it a go if it comes back in my size. 

Can’t wait to hear everyones reviews!!

Valued Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom Glad you like your items!!! I also ordered the graphite in the notch collar blazer and cannot wait to receive it. It sounds lovely. Only wish I would have snatched up the taupe when it was available.
Honored Contributor

My cardigan and knit leggings came today and I am very happy with the look, fit and feel of my black cardigan. The knit leggings or nice, but never worth what I paid for them, I may return them.

Esteemed Contributor

@Joizz11 @AmericanBulldogMom 

Thanks ladies for your reviews! These new garments sound so good. I'm excited to receive mine. So far, when I last checked the tracking, three items are an hour and a half from my local ups distribution center. They should arrive this evening and if lucky they'll bypass the post office and deliver tomorrow. I'm kinda thinking this may happen as I've other items being routed thru that location. My lg Spruce, med rosewood and ta da, taupe blazer cardi are part of my anticipated delivery. I can't wait to share my thoughts, especially on my in person take on the color of the taupe blazer cardi! Stay tuned...

Joizz, can you describe the Spruce color? So little time was spent, other than oohs and aahs before it sold out. Any thoughts you'd care to share would be appreciated so much. Tks♡

And American Bulldog Mom, I clearly had you in mind when I inquired, the second time, about the taupe shade. I looked at the Friday am video with Leah on utube (tks @Lucylu12 !) and think this classy neutral may very well work for us. This includes @World Traveler too. Which, btw, I have very similar coloring as you. I was more impressed with the first am video. Better camera work, in addition to details shared on air. Oh, ABM, how do you like the graphite color? Would you describe it as warm like the BD rep indicated? I know you wear cool tones, so any additional comments are appreciated. ♡♡♡