Honored Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams Fan Chat 2019

@Katnappin Oh, you know me TOO well! Yes, I will cave for most things with the name Barefoot Dreams on it, but especially the Ultra Lite material. Just love that stuff!

Loving the new Olive color, even though it is too warm to wear it now. I just go in the closet and check it out, making sure all the other colors are welcoming the new color, and that everyone is playing nice! Smiley Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

Does anyone have the CozyChic Ultra Lite Lounge Tee?  I finally found it on sale in the color I want.  Do you like it and does it run big?

I have the cap sleeve in Sea Salt and I just love it. Looks great when layering or on its own. Very flattering. I found it ran true to size, but I like my tops on the looser side. Just noticed the price is reduced so I ordered Beach Rock. 

Trusted Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Katnappin Oh, you know me TOO well! Yes, I will cave for most things with the name Barefoot Dreams on it, but especially the Ultra Lite material. Just love that stuff!

Loving the new Olive color, even though it is too warm to wear it now. I just go in the closet and check it out, making sure all the other colors are welcoming the new color, and that everyone is playing nice! Smiley Very Happy

You are such a hoot😂😂😂😂

i love the olive Color Slouchy Pullover also. 

Contributor

New shirt alert!!!

Cozy chic life roll neck pullover.... No picture yet (sigh!), One day only at $89.95.

I will probably have to get it... Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@RavensGirl Oh I’m so excited can’t wait for the picture of this pullover and price looks to be $79!!!
Contributor

@Joizz11 you are right, I posted the wrong price.I am excited too!!

Respected Contributor

@RavensGirl, @World Traveler, @Joizz11 , @Lucylu12  - Excited to see the new rollneck pullover, wish they'd load pictures and colors.  What are your thoughts on the garment measurements?  I have the slouchy pullover and raglan sleeve pullover w/ kangaroo pocket in small, but the bust measurement for this piece in small is 36, which is far smaller than bust measurements of the pullovers I mentioned.  I also pay attention to shoulder width and try to shoot for 15.5", but this is smaller in shoulder too.  I know it will be stretchy, but kind of wondering what your thoughts are.  Everytime I've bumped up to a medium in a pullover, it was too big.  I'm hoping they didn't drastically change sizing.  I need your help girls!!!Woman Very Happy

Valued Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 I also noticed the garment looks to be small. Wonder if it’s the same as the hooded pullover. In that I went up to a size small instead of the xs. I will have to compare. To pullover with the kangaroo pocket I also went up to a small but could have done the xs with that one. That one is on the loose side for me but depends on how you like them. Can’t wait for the pics!!!
Respected Contributor

@Joizz11   -  Thanks for your input!  Without seeing a picture, it's hard to gauge the fit.  It does say it's fitted.  I had sized up to a medium in the hooded pullover with the kangaroo pocket and had to return for a small, it was just too big.  My gut says stay I should stay with a small, but not sure.  I hope they load pics and colors soon.  Can't wait to see what it looks like.

Respected Contributor

@Joizz11  -  I just checked the hoodie with the kangaroo pocket and the chest measurements are the same for small in the new rollneck, so I'm sticking with my usual small.  Thanks for reminding me to check that style!  Did you see the new blazer jacket they have?