Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams Fan Chat 2019

@World Traveler wrote:

@Sweetiekitty and @Katnappin Oh, thank you for the heads up regarding the Olive on the other thread. YES! I really like that color. I hope it looks like that when the slouchy pullover comes. Sometimes photos show the article lighter than they are; same when I watch shows on QVC. I see a color I like when they are presenting, only to get it home and be much darker than I wanted. 

I have returned so many "navy" shoes back to QVC (different brands) because they were so dark when I got them home, they looked closer to black. I'm hoping this shade of Olive is truly how it looks on that other thread.

Thanks again to both of you! I will report back on how the color looks to me in person.

I also checked out the color and I love it but your right colors can so different depending on the lighting. I have a question for you. I think I saw on another thread that you were thinking of getting Valerie’s Gistening Tree last year. Did you ever get it and what are your thoughts? I am thinking of purchasing the 9’.

Honored Contributor

@Lucylu12 About Valerie's tree, that wasn't me; at least I don't remember posting that. But I wish it was me. I do like her things. Heart

Trusted Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Lucylu12 About Valerie's tree, that wasn't me; at least I don't remember posting that. But I wish it was me. I do like her things. Heart

Thanks for responding. Oh well I am still thinking about the 🌲 

Honored Contributor

Barefoot Dreams has a show next Saturday, July 27, very late (or early Sunday morning, depending upon your time zone).

Here we go again! Maybe some more clearance prices? Smiley Surprised

Trusted Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@equss Love the track pants! Hope you do too. Heart

I do!!  have to admit In pants  I like the feel of the ultra lite( but it is thin enough to just barely see  panty line) and the thickness of the lite and malibu(can't see anything I don't want seen!!)

Trusted Contributor

Yesterday I was able to pick up a couple pieces from the nordstrom anniversary site.  My size had been sold out, but suppose returns are coming in.  Same thing happened last year but everything I received looked like new.  Not sure if they restocked or they were actual return, but perfect either way.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

FREE shipping on all Barefoot Dreams now thru 7/29! One, two, three, GO!

Honored Contributor

Barefoot Dreams Website:

Screen Shot 2019-07-23 at 4.46.41 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-07-23 at 4.47.10 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-07-23 at 4.47.24 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-07-23 at 4.47.38 PM.png

Super Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

Barefoot Dreams has a show next Saturday, July 27, very late (or early Sunday morning, depending upon your time zone).

Here we go again! Maybe some more clearance prices? Smiley Surprised

I wish they would mark down the Pebble Beach Pullover and bring in more colors. It's my very favorite.

Frequent Contributor

@World Traveler I love the new Coastal Cardi from the Barefoot Dreams email. I think I like that it looks like it has a waffle texture. I wish it was offered in some different colors though. And the Q's Resort Cardi is the Weekly Value with free shipping. I have the Resort Cardi in blue but am tempted by the pink. Did you get your BD piece yet in the olive and what did you think of the color in person?