Regular Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams Fan Chat 2019

During PM Style tonight, they showed a preview of the BD ultra lite kimono that is reduced in price.   They said it would be presented on Wednesday night PM Style on QVC2.but that we could order now.  I had taped the show so by the time I saw it, the colors/sizes I was interested in were sold out.  Just wondering if QVC had limited the availability until Wednesday.  I hope so.  I would love to get one.  Does anyone know if there will be more availability on Wednesday? 

Honored Contributor

@Cathy1950 I don't know if they have limited the availability of the Kimono, but I would not be surprised. It would pretty bad if they schedule a program for a certain item and then it is sold out before that presentation. ha! 

Check again every once in a while, as it may have just been a glitch.

Esteemed Contributor

@Cathy1950 @World Traveler 

Is this the Kimono you saw previewed for an upcoming reduced price? Looks like it's full price now with all sizes and additional colors offered, which are not color swatched. Did you hear war the new price is going to be?  Tks.

Screenshot_2019-07-16-11-25-23-1.png

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HeatherAG wrote:

I don't know if anyone saw, but the Q reduced the price on the kimono wrap to clearance, so I just bought a third (beach rock). 

https://www.qvc.com/Barefoot-Dreams-Cozychic-Ultra-Lite-Kimono-Wrap.product.A303004.html?upsh=1&sc=A...

@HeatherAG  or anyone else who has this piece -  I have a lot of BFD, but don't have this piece, obviously, since you just ordered another you like it.  I always like to see how others style or use their pieces, so do you mind telling me which colors you have and do you wear the wrap around the house or out and about?  I saw the video with Shawn and Kari and it looked cute, could see it paired with jeans, boots, long tee in the fall.  Just curious.  It does look like colors are limited.  I'm looking at the carbon or beach rock.  Thanks for your help!

Honored Contributor

That one is not Ultra Lite @rochelleS . I think she is talking about this one below.

Screen Shot 2019-07-16 at 8.52.27 AM.png

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Thank you @World Traveler ❤.

Contributor

I have three of the ultra lite kimonos.  2 are the plus one size and one is the regular size (because I wanted Fog Grey and that didn't come in plus one).  I love these wraps.  I've slept in them, wear at the movies, wear around the grocery store.  The plus one has more drape and is longer than the regular size.  I bought 2 more at the reduced price in Carbon and Sea Salt

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler , @Cathy1950 , @Lucylu12 , @equss , @HeatherAG , @SFGIANTSGIRL , @1Professor , @Sweetiekitty   and others who may be interested:

SLOUCHY PULLOVER (A342879)  NEW COLOR -  Not sure if this was previously posted, but if not, our favorite slouchy pullover is offered in Olive and Fog Gray (which I think they had offered a while back).  I just got them today and LOVE!  I wanted to make sure I actually received them before posting about the new colors being in stock.  The olive is a darker Army green color, very nice for fall.  I know a lot of you love the slouchy pullover as much as me, so thought I'd be an enabler to my fellow Barefoot Dream friends.Woman Wink

Trusted Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@World Traveler , @Cathy1950 , @Lucylu12 , @equss , @HeatherAG , @SFGIANTSGIRL , @1Professor , @Sweetiekitty   and others who may be interested:

SLOUCHY PULLOVER (A342879)  NEW COLOR -  Not sure if this was previously posted, but if not, our favorite slouchy pullover is offered in Olive and Fog Gray (which I think they had offered a while back).  I just got them today and LOVE!  I wanted to make sure I actually received them before posting about the new colors being in stock.  The olive is a darker Army green color, very nice for fall.  I know a lot of you love the slouchy pullover as much as me, so thought I'd be an enabler to my fellow Barefoot Dream friends.Woman Wink

Thanks! I have been looking at BFD’s today to see if there were any deals and did not bring up the Slouchy Pullover because I have 4 colors however the Olive is tempting. Can’t seem to bring up the color though. Hopefully they will show it today on the show at 1PM. Your description of the color sounds perfect.😊

Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 Thanks so much for the information! I already have the Fog Gray (maybe directly from BD website?), but I haven't seen the olive. When I hover over the name of that color, they don't show it as a dark green. Think they are using the same green color in the photo for that name as the Meadow Green.

Once I see how it looks, I will probably get my 9th slouchy pullover! ha!